I had switched out gear earlier in the day and had placed my Ultimate Steam saw in my inventory. Upon looking for it later it was gone. I had sold trash items earlier and noticed my mana was up to the 600,000,000 max. The saw had never been unlocked though, Is there anyway it could have been sold? My only explanation could potentially be the lag the caused both of my roommates to be booted from my game earlier in the day. Is there anyway I can learn what happened?

*My locked items keep becoming unlocked when I send them back to my item box. This has never happened before and I think now is the reason I have lost my saw.

Did some testing here and the sending back to item box locks just fine. The item is most likely lost by now though if it got sold so there's a low chance of recovery. If you want we can take a look into that if you don't login to Ranked and send us an email. http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?44343-Lost-Characters-or-Items

If you're not concerned about the recovery and want to log into Ranked, can you try and see if sending an item back to your item box auto-locks or not? If not perhaps then try after lost heroes contacts you. :)