Crystalline Dimension Ninja Patched?

Can no longer start on wave 17? Still only 86 minutes? WHYUDOTHIS?

Because someone posted about this so they fixed it.

They fixed it so you can start at wave 17 again, or they fixed it so you start at wave 13 all the time?

So you start at 13 like your supposed to. And now that I heard of this bug, the few people who have all achievements probably couldn't beat it normally either and used this bug to their advantage.

I predict threads about the Crystalline Dimension being borderline impossible on Nightmare Hardcore in the future.

I predict threads about the Crystalline Dimension being borderline impossible on Nightmare Hardcore in the future.

These threads have already been around... Imagine now, it's going to be every other thread.

These threads have already been around... Imagine now, it's going to be every other thread.

Indeed.

yay! I did it before patch.

GF to those who didn't

And this is why the few people who do have the achievement should have it removed... that got it through a bug and I bet no one has it legit yet.

And this is why the few people who do have the achievement should have it removed... that got it through a bug and I bet no one has it legit yet.
This ^^

Someone didn't do it :3

Someone didn't do it :3

Ya me and the tons of other people. Even if I did I wouldn't blame them if they did remove it. Also I was trying to do it legitly. Exploiting bugs makes games like this less fun.

keep telling ureself that when u plow through wave 13-19

everytime u die

Lol, it does get frustrating, don't get me wrong. But whats the point of ACHIEVING something and earning the achievement when you broke the system to do it. Nothing to really brag about. Like I enjoyed being part of that 0.2% with the VDay achievement, it was difficult and time consuming as hell but felt like the best thing ever once it was done. And the same goes for this last achievement I need. Dying and being frustrated is always part of the process to accomplishing that goal.

Also, if I had already beat it and got that last achievement, I wouldn't probably play much til the next set of content comes out. So now I lose some replayablity in the game. Don't farm survival much because the drop rate for the new loot is just ridiculous and even more just for it to be good so I don't really bother to much. And with all pretty good geared characters and having beat everything, there leaves no reason to play until new content is out. So there is no reason for me to cheat the system by exploiting a bug.

By the way, DDPlanner has the Crystal Dimension maps on there. Get to planning!

By the way, DDPlanner has the Crystal Dimension maps on there. Get to planning!

Now I just need Chopper/wyvern paths

My apologies. I did not realize people were exploiting it when I posted that. I redacted it but it seems the devs were quick to fix it.

I had none cd naturally up until that point including hardcore mode. It's not impossible. It just takes a lot of work and patience. High stats don't hurt either.

For every time I've died on wave 18 & > I cried a little.

I dunno. Getting to the boss seemed pretty easy for the group of players I was with. Getting to the boss not an issue; however, taking 70 or 80 minutes to get there to die in 4 minutes.... not so fun. You can't learn any patterns that way or get any real practice at it. Insane simply isn't the right sweet spot to figure it out either because I just steamroll him there. At least with the "bug" we got some needed practice in while not taking all day to do so. However, I do understand the need to limit the farmability of it.

My apologies. I did not realize people were exploiting it when I posted that. I redacted it but it seems the devs were quick to fix it.

I had none cd naturally up until that point including hardcore mode. It's not impossible. It just takes a lot of work and patience. High stats don't hurt either.

For every time I've died on wave 18 & > I cried a little.

So you were the one who reported it?!
/cry

Imagine that; having to beat the hardest map in the game legit. Oh the horror!