Who designed survival mode?

You are by far the most ******ic person ever. I lost with 30 mobs left on the last wave because of the sudden tons of crazy air mobs spawn out of no where when they never did it before. **** you.

There is no 'last wave' on survival mode... it's infinite.

Wave 15 you *******

Tons of people have done it before, don't take it out on the devs because YOU made a mistake. They've done a great job!

I'm complaining because it's not fun, not because it's impossible. Nothing is fun about brainless repairing for 3+ hours on a map lol.

I'm complaining because it's not fun, not because it's impossible. Nothing is fun about brainless repairing for 3+ hours on a map lol.

LOL you suck at DD! :D jk
<3

Survival is a skilless waste of time, unless you are into achievements and shizzle. I just join custom games of people on wave 18, stayed for 1 wave and got the achievement, then left. Saved hours of my day!

You are by far the most ******ic person ever. I lost with 30 mobs left on the last wave because of the sudden tons of crazy air mobs spawn out of no where when they never did it before. **** you.

Hehehe. Looks like our evil plan is working.

Time for phase two.

I suddenly imagine some squire noob sitting around smoking a cigarette with half a dozen slice and dice towers surrounding his crystal.

I suddenly imagine some squire noob sitting around smoking a cigarette with half a dozen slice and dice towers surrounding his crystal.

But Squires are OP and their power is directly related to how many SnD towers you have up! Anyway, clearly this is the fault of the game/designer/parents/government and not the OPs own failing.

OP got eaten by Wyverns. Surely the BEWARE THE WYVERNS that flashed up on the screen between waves was a giveaway?

There's wyverns on every wave. I was commenting on how ******ic of a design it is to have this final push of like 200 extremely hard wyverns in the last like 5 minutes of a 2 1/2 hour event lol.

There's wyverns on every wave. I was commenting on how ******ic of a design it is to have this final push of like 200 extremely hard wyverns in the last like 5 minutes of a 2 1/2 hour event lol.

I think they like to get you to relax, then jack up the Wyverns. Catches people napping!

You should try to play Ragnarok Online when you're fighting a boss ACTIVELY until a sudden mob spawns next to you and oneshots you and destroys everything you've worked for INCLUDING finding the damn rare boss.

No it's not fun. Survival has some serious issues but your idiotic post full of expletives and abuse of devs and then posters on the thread is not going to help matters at all.

By the way 15th wave does not equal last by any means, and calling me an ******* for stating that simple fact is pretty moronic.

Hehehe. Looks like our evil plan is working.

Time for phase two.

That literally made me laugh out loud.