On hard? This guy isn't even a sweat on hard. I beat it with just auras, one buff beam, and 5 walls all the way to the boss. didn't even have to attack the ogres.

After work I'll be trying it on NM now that he's been fixed. might need to move.

Just beat NM. was a total snoozefest. run around killing lolgres. He had 250mil hp solo.

Run after him and then rape him..

I HAVE FETISHES LEAVE ME ALONE! Lol just kidding my friends and I were screwing around and just screaming DAT *** on skype so i took a picture and captioned it.

What the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little minion? Ill have you know I survived top in Aquanos, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Moraggo, and I have over 300 Tokens. I am trained in Tower Building and Im the top scorer in the entire Glitterhelm Nightmare. You are nothing to me but just another Ogre. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Etheria, mark my freaking words. You think you can get away with saying that thing to me over the Internet? Think again, n00b. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of DPS Monks across the Crystaline Dimension and your Hero Party is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Waves, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little Heros like you. Youre in freaking spectator mode, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred Maps, and thats just with my bare Harpoon. Not only am I extensively trained in Harpoon placing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Series EV and Summoner and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Party off the face of Etheria, you little n00b. If only you could have known what unholy Mythical Retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn n00b. I will Spawn fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre ****ing respawning, kiddo.

I wish we could like posts on these forums

I wish we could like posts on these forums

I know right... I copied it down for the next time I need a good laugh.

I HAVE FETISHES LEAVE ME ALONE! Lol just kidding my friends and I were screwing around and just screaming DAT *** on skype so i took a picture and captioned it.

lol :3

So, to those calling this level easy, you should have tried it before they patched the **** out of it. You know, when the boss had over ONE BILLION HP. Ogres on Medium in the second wave had millions of HP. I mean, the difficulty was REALLY out of balance. The fact that Deathdealer cleared it pre-patch says a lot. He could probably AFK it post patch on Hard.

I too was a bit surprised when the boss had 500M HP in hard for two players (this was right after it came out) which left me to wonder if NM had like 4B HP.. but the boss went down nevertheless ... if only to "award" me with a cursed accessory. It seem strange how long the ogres lasted against my monk but now I understand. Looking forward to better rewards with the patch!

Yeah we should be able to like posts. But not your own, because, of course I like my own posts, I'm funny as hell.

And sexy.

You're 12 come on now

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2