Please fix the seahorse's tracking

In its current state, the seahorse is barely able to hit moving targets unless you are right behind/in front of it. Could you please fix this? It's kinda annoying to see each shot hit the wall.

I did some test runs in several maps where I was standing next to the mob's path - during each run, a lot of mobs could get to the crystall without taking any damage. Please correct me if I am wrong, but in my opinion, despite the fact that shots are never fired in the middle, there should be a fair chance to hit the target. To me it just looks like unaimed fire which makes every actual hit a lucky shot.

Given how stupidly high the seahorse's damage is, I don't really think it matters. That, and uh - are you sure they weren't poison immune enemies?

It's going to go for the closest enemy. If you stand to the side of a line of mobs, given the interval between shots, some mobs can pass you before the next shot. One shot will hit the closest enemy and the rest will spread all over the place. Not sure what fix you're looking for here. And as Kamahl said, those poison immune guys are going to waltz by as well.

Noticed this as well, only seems to hit stuff that is right up in my face, which sadly makes it useless since the stuff that gets in my face i kill with my melee attacks. Only thing it is good for with its messed up targeting are ogres and bosses. (noticed it does pretty dang well against the kraken)

i personally never really have "problems" with the seahorse's accuracy, but i do know exactly what you are talking about. i think the problem is that the seahorse doesnt have any sort of leading mechanic in its firing, and just shoots blindly. when there are a lot of enemies, it works wonders; but when there are only a few, it will shoot the wind for 5 minutes before landing a hit.

The seahorse does have tracking mechanism, just like every other pet. The difference is that seahorse attempts to accurately make whatever would come down the middle, hit, but since it never shoots down the middle, it is unable to hit a target at far range. It is one of the downsides of the seahorse to balance out its massive DPS output.