Still haven't updated, just hit wave 25 and we haven't gotten anything, not even the host.

We're refusing to update until we finish this blasted thing.

Anyone got a good build for the Campaign on NM? Ogres and Djinn just everywhere.

Anyone got a good build for the Campaign on NM? Ogres and Djinn just everywhere.

Aura stack buffed can cover all the side paths with 2k range + one for the top. Add gas, walls and minions and get on something with enough DPS to take out the masses of ogres (Barb excels on this map. Hawk can hit every ogre on a wall :D)

This is a seriously hard map though. Pre-patch-b, ogres were over 30M HP by the final wave. If you dont have 2k+ stats, i dont know if you can even make it to the boss on NM...

As for the boss, It's bugged everytime the group I was in got to it :mad: Our guess was with 4 players, his HP overflowed its storage (ie. greater than 32bit max...). It's the demon lord, but in a really narrow space, so his fire attack is going to be horrible

Aura stack buffed can cover all the side paths with 2k range + one for the top. Add gas, walls and minions and get on something with enough DPS to take out the masses of ogres (Barb excels on this map. Hawk can hit every ogre on a wall :D)

This is a seriously hard map though. Pre-patch-b, ogres were over 30M HP by the final wave. If you dont have 2k+ stats, i dont know if you can even make it to the boss on NM...

As for the boss, It's bugged everytime the group I was in got to it :mad: Our guess was with 4 players, his HP overflowed its storage (ie. greater than 32bit max...). It's the demon lord, but in a really narrow space, so his fire attack is going to be horrible

Thankfully we only did it with 3, he had 2.1b on NMHC. The narrow space isn't so bad if you have everyone leave in a straight line and wait until the fire disappears to go back in and fight. Because the space is so narrow, it seems he can't move out of that hallway, at least he couldn't for us.

To be specific, put your auras on top of/next to the barrel debris next to the pillar between the middle/top lanes. You can then put a 5 du buff beam that will connect them on the middle walkway where there is no railing. For each lane, a 5 du buff beam with a couple archers and a mage will provide enough dps to catch the ogres' attention/kill djinn and copters. A reflect wall in front of them and a 3 du physical beam in front of that, right where the stairs start to incline, and a gas trap at that point will work fine. I put a fireball tower (pointing towards the north crystal and angled to hit both top lanes) and lightning tower on the buff beam connecting the two north auras. The middle lanes are hit more by sharken than ogres, so you don't really need the walls there, but it's nice if they don't move.

For 4 players, you need at least 3 solid ogre-killers, barbs work better than monks because of how many copters there are.

By the way! Holiday items seem to drop here! Just found a Godly Candlestick (Monk wep) When trying out Insane Survival.

So. Many. OGRES.

the boss has way too many HP. 165 million solo on hard. i got him down to 91 million when he kicked me in the head and insta-gibbed me. was at 17k health when that happened. he didnt really kick me, but i was standing against a wall (jetpack just wore off), and he flew at me and his foot hit me in the head and killed me. then he proceeded to insta-gibb all my minions. it was like, seriously, as soon as his flames touched them they died.

its an interesting level, and it reminds me of the fight with the manticors in demon's souls. i like it, but the monster scaling is just ridiculously high.

well... looks like another map i cant do, o well... i will probably fall *** backwards some day into a group who is will run it once.

[c3;572588']the boss has way too many HP. 165 million solo on hard.

I just did this on hard, with two players, and he only had 31 million HP.

I just did this on hard, with two players, and he only had 31 million HP.

It got nerfed.