• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as I told UltimateJorts last night I'm Part Vampire, Werewolf, Fairy, Shapeshifter, and like 10% human. I own 90% of the worlds bacon so you know gotta keep it protected.

u stole all my bacon how could u?!?! mad face >:C

Or slowly torturing him by taking his bacon.
And then giving it back later that day.

dont even joke about that............. ur going too far x_x

Don't worry the pig slaughter starts tomorrow the bacon supply will be filled >:)

screw wilbur, lets eat some bacon!
while we are at it ill take all the ham lol

screw wilbur, lets eat some bacon!
While we are at it ill take all the ham lol
i love wilbur.

i love wilbur.

oh... I'm sorry selah, i ate wilbur, i couldn't resist, his fatty delicious meat was, it was just
I'm ashamed of my self
*cries in corner while eating wilbur

*cries in corner while eating wilbur
LOL! Wowwwww. Poor little Wilbs! He will haunt you all the days of his.. death!

Na me and wilbs were best buds until wilb took a bite of himself. He told me that i would have to eat him before he does. But now that i think about it, he was kidding :(
At least i got bacon lol

Na me and wilbs were best buds until wilb took a bite of himself. He told me that i would have to eat him before he does. But now that i think about it, he was kidding :(
At least i got bacon lol
Wilbur is going to unbaconize himself and turn you into bacon!

I wouldnt exist cause i would eat myself lol
Ps i love ur avatar, never forget lol :D
LOL. O__O Then you would understand the pain Wilbur experienced!
Hehehe. yay! you noticed! okay ignore your latest visitor messages.. I made it myself I am so proud! I think the spirit of Little Wilbs was with me.

Just came to say that you only got the visible bacon. I keep the rest inside fat people for safe keeping.

Just came to say that you only got the visible bacon. I keep the rest inside fat people for safe keeping.

:) You are just :D :D :D

Not sure if that face is you trying to absorb all my bacon but I should probably find a safer place for it.

Not sure if that face is you trying to absorb all my bacon but I should probably find a safer place for it.
too late :(

Now how can I supply epicmealtime!
Raise some piggies gain their trust and then steal all of the bacon that they've grow.. Because everyone knows bacon comes from a special crop that only pigs know the secret to growing...

Raise some piggies gain their trust and then steal all of the bacon that they've grow.. Because everyone knows bacon comes from a special crop that only pigs know the secret to growing...

I have uncovered that secret by disguising myself as a pig... And man i got some crazy news that i got to keep to myself lol

I have uncovered that secret by disguising myself as a pig... And man i got some crazy news that i got to keep to myself lol
Oh dude pm me I want to know this super top secret stuff that goes on in the underground farm that pigs have! What if they find out that you were a fake pig!? You'll be like a pig to the slaughter.. LOL..

I only came to the first unread post and idk WHAT the hell you guys are talking about.
But I'm all alone trying to get that Defense Is The Best Offense trophy and I'm lonely ;C
Who wants to keep meh company 8D