Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loooooooooo?
.-. So many peeps here. This is AWESOME. I should visit Off-topic more often...
>_>
The off top section is where it is at brosef! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This makes me happy :)
Hehehe Mission Accomplished. Happy Captain Sparrow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bacon.

TOOOOOOO


when i get back from london we have to make a song about...... well bacon duhhh ill play iphone drums =D hmm hmmmmmm so wadda u say hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? o_________o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You have your own personal bacon guards?!
Jealous.


Yeah, as I told UltimateJorts last night I'm Part Vampire, Werewolf, Fairy, Shapeshifter, and like 10% human. I own 90% of the worlds bacon so you know gotta keep it protected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, as I told UltimateJorts last night I'm Part Vampire, Werewolf, Fairy, Shapeshifter, and like 10% human. I own 90% of the worlds bacon so you know gotta keep it protected.

o_o You're a Vere-Fair Shifter.
That's a looot of bacon. I might drop by and... borrow some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
o_o You're a Vere-Fair Shifter.
That's a looot of bacon. I might drop by and... borrow some.


I got plenty to go around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I own 90% of the worlds bacon so you know gotta keep it protected.

i sneaked around your guards and ate 90% of your bacon, which only leaves you 10%
i am so sorry, but i couldn't resist :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i sneaked around your guards and ate 90% of your bacon, which only leaves you 10%
i am so sorry, but i couldn't resist :(

I'll eat the rest. Getting kinda hungry right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...