Defenses gone/being deleted when fighting Goblin Battlecruiser?

everytime that the Goblin Battlecruiser is nearing it's death, all my defenses will be gone/deleted on the map and mobs will atack the crystal defenseless, is this normal or a bug? am i the only one experiencing it? already happened 2 times solo, 4 times with a friend, can't finish sky city. :warrior:

everytime that the Goblin Battlecruiser is nearing it's death, all my defenses will be gone/deleted on the map and mobs will atack the crystal defenseless, is this normal or a bug? am i the only one experiencing it? already happened 2 times solo, 4 times with a friend, can't finish sky city. :warrior:

The battleship attacks your defenses so if you're not repairing them between fighting the boss then that's probably why the monsters are getting to your crystal.

[quote]The battleship attacks your defenses so if you're not repairing them between fighting the boss then that's probably why the monsters are getting to your crystal. [/quote]

^^^^ This... i don't know if it's my imagination but he seems to get stronger over time too. My first time killing him on nightmare, I got him down to about 600k HP and decided to just mess around for a while upgrading/repairing. After a couple of hours my defenses were all taking considerably more damage per second.

This is also possibly just luck of the draw on what all was successfully attacking my defenses at the time.

Every time the battleship forces you off before it's electrical charge just do a quick once-over of your towers. Or keep a summoner around to repair them on the fly.

^^^^ This... i don't know if it's my imagination but he seems to get stronger over time too. My first time killing him on nightmare, I got him down to about 600k HP and decided to just mess around for a while upgrading/repairing. After a couple of hours my defenses were all taking considerably more damage per second.

I believe he acts like the regular monsters as the wave time increases. Monsters get stronger over time the longer a wave goes as well. While monsters get health/damage boosts over time, bosses only get a damage boost the longer the wave goes. I tend to think of it as a soft enrage timer as you will eventually get to the point where the damage will just overwhelm you.