Should the Squire/Countess' health be fully healed when using up all mana?

When you have a lot of health on your :countess: or :squire: using up all your mana to heal yourself doesn't replenish your health to the max, let alone a good deal of it.

So do you think that more health should be healed for each value of mana for the :squire:/:countess:?

I was thinking that 1820 mana would be a good value to heal them to the max, considering that is the max mana you can hold at level 90.

The mage gets healed fully by maxed out mana and it will heal the monk and huntress a great deal too but healing from mana seems to do very little for the squire. That's why I'm proposing this.

If you're on a class like a squire/countess/barb .. Why wouldn't using a fairy be a more attractive offer? .. They heal faster, cost no mana to do so and they can heal you while you block, taking virtually no damage.. Stop trying to make the game easier than it currently is

Nope, and the code with that could be messy. Saying once you hit 0 mana you get full health, anything can cause that, even just dropping all your mana. Code for that would be a bit tricky, plus it's not needed anyways. Also, that's why Barb is the TRUE tank and not them two.

Nope, and the code with that could be messy. Saying once you hit 0 mana you get full health, anything can cause that, even just dropping all your mana. Code for that would be a bit tricky, plus it's not needed anyways. Also, that's why Barb is the TRUE tank and not them two.

I don't think the OP was referring to using all remaining mana, but rather all mana. In other words, change the scaling such that healing with 1820 mana fills your health bar. No dynamic healing costs are required if the scale was big enough for a reasonably high amount of health (although this would still leave those with unreasonably huge HP pools lacking).