Sign in to follow this  
Selah

I am an arteest

haha nice drawings why did u draw trip so mad? lol he's usually only mad when he doesn't have his turtle

Exactly. He never has his turtle.

haha nice drawings why did u draw trip so mad? lol he's usually only mad when he doesn't have his turtle
LOL. I didn't mean to make him angry.. I was looking at a photo of a squire for inspiration and the squire was angry and I did the angry brows without thinking. So then once I realized I tried to make such a dashing smile that no one would notice the anger. :( But I,.. i FAIIIIIIIIILED :'(

LOL. I didn't mean to make him angry.. I was looking at a photo of a squire for inspiration and the squire was angry and I did the angry brows without thinking. So then once I realized I tried to make such a dashing smile that no one would notice the anger. :( But I,.. i FAIIIIIIIIILED :'(
I didn't notice the anger

Only because it was drawn by sweet little Agnes herself :)

Oh and the flashing avatar is supposed to be me... in a lightning storm? maybe?
Hehe!! I put love into it! Also funnily enough I drew you as invincible to lightning/electricity.. Good thing too! Who knew there would be a lightning storm?! :D

I didn't notice the anger
SUCCESS!! :D!! He out smiled the anger :squire:
It makes me so happy to see your avatar! Does it look just like you?

Hehe!! I put love into it! Also funnily enough I drew you as invincible to lightning/electricity.. Good thing too! Who knew there would be a lightning storm?! :D

SUCCESS!! :D!! He out smiled the anger :squire:
It makes me so happy to see your avatar! Does it look just like you?
Yes :)

Draw my dog :D look at FB for inspiration :D :D
LOL All righty than! I shall try to do her justice!!!!

No.. noo noo! You did not fail! I really like it!! And LOOL is that turtle trying to lick me XD

No.. noo noo! You did not fail! I really like it!! And LOOL is that turtle trying to lick me XD
Hehe YIPPIEE! And.. LOL yes.. I don't even know that turtle drew himself! He has a mind of his own! ^__^

I waaaant my drawing >:(
LOL I will draw you soon! I promise! And it'll be my best work!

LOL I will draw you soon! I promise! And it'll be my best work!

ASDFGHJKL; Yay! I'll draw you something if you'd like as well ? I don't know. Just thought I'd be nice .. xD .

ASDFGHJKL; Yay! I'll draw you something if you'd like as well ? I don't know. Just thought I'd be nice .. xD .
YES!! that would be so awesome :) I would love a drawing from you!! Woot!! I am working on all the drawings as we speak! Woot!

YES!! that would be so awesome :) I would love a drawing from you!! Woot!! I am working on all the drawings as we speak! Woot!

on my too

I know you have many requests but when you get a chance I would be very grateful for a drawing :) you are a star artist :)

TA DA!!!!!!

I know you have many requests but when you get a chance I would be very grateful for a drawing :) you are a star artist :)
Awwwwh!! I would absolutely love to draw you! :)
Anything special you would like? Colors or animals or spaceships? Lol!! :)

LMAO on MORENOS picture!!
Heheh! :) At first I drew him as a robot.. but decided against it!

i will draw you
You are welcome I am glad you like it! Yes please do !!! Yayy!!