Sign in to follow this  
Selah

I am an arteest

For some reason even though the entire picture fit in the scanner it kept cutting off part of felipe and my hair. :-p

If anyone wants me to draw them with my beautiful arteestistic skills just let me know.
:D

Tito..whenever you see this I want you to know that I am sorry about your nose(Heer said you were Pinocchio!). We missed you, so I drew you :D

[/URL]

If anyone wants me to draw them with my beautiful arteestistic skills just let me know.

Tito..whenever you see this I want you to know that I am sorry about your nose(Heer said you were Pinocchio!). We missed you, so I drew you :D

LOL It's perfect, Selah. I love it. Thank you! Why Pinocchio though?

LOL It's perfect, Selah. I love it. Thank you! Why Pinocchio though?
Hehe I am glad you like it, Tito :) I don't even know, ask heer, I think he was just randomly saying it. LOL. He also asked for the rainbow over his face. xD

MEMEME EMEMEMEMEME draw me :) inspire it off of facebook
HAHAH YES! I will definitely draw you Tulan! :)

For some reason even though the entire picture fit in the scanner it kept cutting off part of felipe and my hair. :-p

I'll give 2 billion for this beautiful art work... :(

Draw a monk and name infinete (:
:D Otay I shall! I am still working on
the monk animus his body is complete! :D
I'll give 2 billion for this beautiful art work... :(
DEAL. I will ship this to you right away.

DRAW LITTLE SELAH DRAW MUAHAHAHAAHAH draw forever :)
LOL!!!!!!!! You crack me up Tulan! Little Selah shall draw until her fingers are no more.. AND THEN HER TOES WILL TAKE OVER AND THEN... AND THEN... Her eyelashes will.. draw.. O_o

yea i got a rainbow face...... WHAT OF IT?!?!

And where was I? :(

Me....

Please
But of course! :) I can't wait!
Look at me, im a cat with a cahin and sharp claws....you jelly!
hahahahaha

OMG draw a squire (named triple) with a turtle PLZZZzZ
I would be honored!! :)

I have taken all requests and will start on my wonderful subjects momentarily! :)
If anyone has a special color they would like to be drawn in please let me know. I
believe I used "Wacky Green" for the others :)

commandandco We areee fwends!! And I will draw you as CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW :)