What is the Maximum Damage Output of Dropships at 0% Resist?

I was playing on Sky City Mixed Mode earlier and was getting hit for over 40k damage per hit sitting inside a Strength Drain and away from swinging Ogres.

In about 10 seconds of trying to dodge this invisible assassin and running between 2 buffed minion mages, I ended up dying anyway.

I had a DPS Monk with over 200K HP to start, 90% Physical and around 86%-88% on the 3 elementals. Had my Hero Boost skill activated.

Could it have been a drop-shipped Ogre being mage-buffed? I didn't see any missiles flying towards me or Ogre snot-balls while I took damage.

I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Missiles from the goblin copters, they shoot from outside of the strength drain, and they are like homing missiles. 2 at a time. Very cheap attack.

Goodluck trying to defend against this, your only option is having active DPS characters shooting them down before they get anywhere near you. This map/enemy type is really game changing, and I feel its not for the better, still some very unfair aspects to the copters.

Been running CitC campaign wih active summoner to get a few levels, and the missiles are hitting about 90k each with 25% fire res. Even my 400k HP barb with some actual resists is suffering now...

It's the buffed ones you have to watch out for. They can 2 shot minions out of buff beams in later waves, and have taken down a 3 chevroned half health archer on a buff beam (1.8k thp) in their crash.

Just a small note. You mentioned Hero Boost on monk to be on, just in case you didn't knew this skill does NOT decrease damage taken, only squire's blood rage (50%) and countess' Call to Arms (75%), barbarian's Turtle Stance (40% ???) does this. Hero boost is only damage increasing, unless I skipped patch that changed it.

I was playing on Sky City Mixed Mode earlier and was getting hit for over 40k damage per hit sitting inside a Strength Drain and away from swinging Ogres.

In about 10 seconds of trying to dodge this invisible assassin and running between 2 buffed minion mages, I ended up dying anyway.

I had a DPS Monk with over 200K HP to start, 90% Physical and around 86%-88% on the 3 elementals. Had my Hero Boost skill activated.

Could it have been a drop-shipped Ogre being mage-buffed? I didn't see any missiles flying towards me or Ogre snot-balls while I took damage.

I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this.

You're not. The rockets are pretty rough and spammy. However, you can take advantage of this with reflect beams. They'll do pretty heavy damage to any nearby enemies quite often.

Correctly positioned reflection beams are essential on this map. Otherwise Copters will eat not only you, but also all the defences around. They simply hit too hard.

I think the op was talking about how hero boost heals your hero as well. Been there health is going up you get over confident (or not) and bam your dead any way.