why do console need more to level up?

why does console need 315 million to be 83 and pc only need 150 million

this should be change it takes hours of grinding to get a 83 character on console
were as pc are able to get more xp as they have nightmare

this should be changed as if the level cap is increaseing for console next patch its going to be a nigthmare to level

Keeps us busy since we cannot get a patch every other week :)
this

Once you get your guys to maxx level with really good gear the game starts getting stale.

ones you get all your char to lvl 83 and whit godly items, they will increase the lvl cap and all your stuff will be garbage :)

But this means after the patch we wont need as much XP as we need right now, this because we wont be needing more time to be entertained!

Keeps us busy since we cannot get a patch every other week :)
I agree but still they didn't have to raise it to 315 million!!! Like Damn!!!! They should have made it 220 mil!! :D

But this means after the patch we wont need as much XP as we need right now, this because we wont be needing more time to be entertained!

Wat?!?!?! when console get there characters to 90 that's going to be 1 billion xp lol

glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.

glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm. glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.glitterhelm.

Ohhh glitterhelm how i loathe thee....

ones you get all your char to lvl 83 and whit godly items, they will increase the lvl cap and all your stuff will be garbage :)
this^^

See TE is WRONG for doing this they think add 200mil xp will keep us busy all of my friends QUIT DD for console forcing me to switch to PC tisk tisk tisk Why couldn't TE add Hardcore mode in the last patch? :(

why does console need 315 million to be 83 and pc only need 150 million

this should be change it takes hours of grinding to get a 83 character on console
were as pc are able to get more xp as they have nightmare

this should be changed as if the level cap is increaseing for console next patch its going to be a nigthmare to level

Yeah one reason why my brothers and I stop playing this game a month ago, now just waiting to see to if the next patch will bring us back. Very doubtful given TE history with consoles.

See TE is WRONG for doing this they think add 200mil xp will keep us busy all of my friends QUIT DD for console forcing me to switch to PC tisk tisk tisk Why couldn't TE add Hardcore mode in the last patch? :(

My only beef is having to wait so long for TE to release the level cap patch, been playing without the ability to gain additional XP :(

I too have been playing with the idea of moving to Mac until the new patch is out, but haven't been able to commit to it yet.

I mean if you get what lets say 4 million xp max for a full morrago run ok and its 330million to get to 83 thats a LONG BORING WAY to get there I just got one character to 79 yesterday and i think im done using her cause its farr to long to get to 83 lol

Okay they can give us 315 million exp but they can't give us new levels, characters, or even the ORIGINAL PETS to Shards DLC I think that's pretty stupid.

Okay they can give us 315 million exp but they can't give us new levels, characters, or even the ORIGINAL PETS to Shards DLC I think that's pretty stupid.

the new characters will be the natural progression of the console game, it's a matter of time. but would love to see the new level patch before the new Shard DLC if they have it. I'm losing interest since I'm maxed out with all my characters. No sense in running Aquanos with it's broken drops, been having a dry spell with Marrago boss drops ... only thing left is do more community service and others level up.