Sky City loot falling outta sky fix

I was VERY surprised not to see a fix for this sort of thing with this map, was actually very much looking forward to it because I can remember as far back when I first started and played through the campaign... on magus I had my first godly staff fall into the lava... I was so disappointed ( at least I'm prettttty sure it was godly, don't they drop on hard hc campaign? been a while >_< )

Anyway, I digress... Why can't loot that would fall into the abyss or some other mechanic of getting rid of it, just spawn in front of our forges? I don't think it would be a difficult fix, and it would make sky city worth playing for more than just saying hey I beat it...

Pretty prease.

I was VERY surprised not to see a fix for this sort of thing with this map, was actually very much looking forward to it because I can remember as far back when I first started and played through the campaign... on magus I had my first godly staff fall into the lava... I was so disappointed ( at least I'm prettttty sure it was godly, don't they drop on hard hc campaign? been a while >_< )

Anyway, I digress... Why can't loot that would fall into the abyss or some other mechanic of getting rid of it, just spawn in front of our forges? I don't think it would be a difficult fix, and it would make sky city worth playing for more than just saying hey I beat it...

Pretty prease.

^ Thats an Excellent idea. Especially considering that it seems nearly 70% of Skys loot is lost (rough estimate from what I have seen).

^ Thats an Excellent idea. Especially considering that it seems nearly 70% of Skys loot is lost (rough estimate from what I have seen).

preciate the feedback, I'd have to say definitely a lot of it is.
Drop a map on us with a new loot tier and cause a large quantity of gear to be stuck on air lifts or fall to nothing!
BLASPHEMY

+1

Noone wants to see their gear disappear. Giving people a bonus for making copter drop their ogres early, then making it so doing so causes you to lose half your loot is ridiculous.

+1

Noone wants to see their gear disappear. Giving people a bonus for making copter drop their ogres early, then making it so doing so causes you to lose half your loot is ridiculous.

Exactly x.x

Look at it this way, the amount of bad loot that falss out of the map is massive compared to the amount of good loot that falls out, making more room for better loot.

=:D

Look at it this way, the amount of bad loot that falss out of the map is massive compared to the amount of good loot that falls out, making more room for better loot.

=:D

Terrible way to look at it, good loot clears out bad loot on its own. So... you're point makes no sense lol

Trendy already said they bumped up the loot, both the drop rate and the quality, specifically because of the amount of stuff that falls off the map in Sky City.

And yet, despite that, doing survival I was making 25M+ per wave, BEFORE wave 10, solo.

• 2 weeks later...
Is there still no fix for this issue?

I can finally start playing sky city survival and will be devastated if I see an ultimate armour drop off the side!