Kobold phasing through defenses

Are the suicidal kobolds supposed to be able to like just go through my defenses. There are no holes they can be squeezing through or anything they just ignite and run through my stuff is that normal. Only the ones on insane seem to be doing it.

Had this happen on insane summit, friend had built 2 bouncers and 2 barricades and a S&D on each side stairs of the bottom crystal but the Kobolds were still charging through and killing the crystal

I believe they can only run through Slice N' Dice swords. Any other baddie can move through the Slice N' Dice swords as well, but since Kobolds run so fast, they get through without dying.

I believe they can only run through Slice N' Dice swords. Any other baddie can move through the Slice N' Dice swords as well, but since Kobolds run so fast, they get through without dying.

Ive seen one run straight through 3 separate magical blockades along with 2 fire towers as if they didnt exist.

I noticed Apprentice walls actually cover a smaller area than they appear as, placing 2 next to each other enemies just pass through between them.

In many maps with sloped areas enemies walk over the small railings like the ones in Alchemist lab's.

Enemies walk against apprentice walls /squire barricades and slide around them moving sometimes partially through walls or corners.

Happening to me too, it's messing up my scores! :(

I'm thinking it's a problem with the run animation, as when they go into it, they ignore all barriers. Or maybe that's how it's supposed to work?

There seems to be a few issues with mobs "phaseing sometimes they run through walls. Sometimes, and this is the more annoying one for me they ignore Shots. As a huntress who holds lanes with piercing and autos is frustrating when a Night elf sprints down the lane, right throug 2-3 piercing shots without taking any damage then jumps over me and I have to chase him about to stop him surpirsing other players or destroying random towers.

To all the ****ing morons who think we are too dumb to know when a enemy is simply walking around a tower or blockade ill say this again.

Ive seen one run[not walk or push] through[not around over under or anything else] 3 magical blockades that were blocking the full path straight through their center as if they didnt exist.

Well after seeing wasn't just me glitching tried posting on the patch forums see if Jer sees it there. But they like to delete my posts as fast as i make them when i put them anywhere more then a few will respond to for some reason.

Build defenses and then try to run through it yourself is what I do... if I can get through then its not good enough :P yea they will run through the tiniest holes.

I've had this wreck some of my insane challenges. It's terribly annoying :(

Somebody needs to ban those hacking no-clip Kobolds :p (And those gate-camping Summoners too!)

I've noticed they tend to run straight through Gas traps too, even if they're not poison immune.

happens to the apprentice magic barriers as well they somehow manage to clip thru the sides and you have to place another behind it either going into the walls or over the sides if its on stairs or the edge of a cliff of some sort

YEah they run through my slice and dice towers they dont even take any damage running through. Its like they are immune to it..
Hrmmm... It does make the game more harder. And encourages people to not go afk.
So i dont know if its really a bad thing u know..

I don't notice this too much, but I seriously HATE when skelly dies near wall, skelly gets revived at the inner side of the wall, skelly goes berserk on my crystal.

So it wasn't my bad placement >_>. At one point I was chillin' on my crystal with my buddies when all of a sudden this guy rudely interrupts it! H4X!