Sign in to follow this  
xNOxONEx

-_-

I leveled up my squire for the longest time almost got him to 83 and i accently deleted him, by my contoller hitting my body as i was hitting x to select him. Then today the same darn thing happened whn i chose my lvl 78 huntress. Fml im starting to think now that i should switch to pc. I already have the game just no dlc's. If i do switch should i just get the shards and summoner dlc or what?

or.... just dont delete your chars! how on earth are you not more careful?... i take extra care to old the controller at arms length away from all obstacles!!

silver lining: You still have your items.

"foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - classic22

you changed your bottom line type thing!?

: O

I leveled up my squire for the longest time almost got him to 83 and i accently deleted him, by my contoller hitting my body as i was hitting x to select him. Then today the same darn thing happened whn i chose my lvl 78 huntress. Fml im starting to think now that i should switch to pc. I already have the game just no dlc's. If i do switch should i just get the shards and summoner dlc or what?

but i though you got ps+

but i though you got ps+

i use a different user when i play dungeon defenders. i have one user for events and one user for playing... the plus was on the events so if i ever got corrupted data i can back up my event weapons.