Lost Eternia Shards finally on sale -- 50% off ($6.50)

Plus, if you waited too long on the last sale, don't fret! Almost everything is discounted at 50 percent off!

Wasn't it just 66% off earlier?

Anyway, how long is this 50-66% sale going to last? Plan to get some Steam cash tomorrow and re-purchase everything (lost access to my old account, long story), and would like to do so while the sale is in effect.

Wasn't it just 66% off earlier?

Anyway, how long is this 50-66% sale going to last? Plan to get some Steam cash tomorrow and re-purchase everything (lost access to my old account, long story), and would like to do so while the sale is in effect.

Everything *except* Lost Eternia Shards was 66% off.

Now everything except Part 4 by itself is 50% off. It will last until the end of the Steam sale (~10 more days), and *may* go down to 66% or 75% during one of those days.

Well, when I meant "earlier," I meant like only an hour or two before most of it was at 66%.

50% is still a great deal, though, and more than enough of a bonus to get me to re-purchase.

Well, when I meant "earlier," I meant like only an hour or two before most of it was at 66%.

50% is still a great deal, though, and more than enough of a bonus to get me to re-purchase.

Yeah, that was the last sale.

I finally picked up the Warping Core and the Penny Arcade costumes, so I can finally say I own everything related to this game =D.

A couple of friends bought me all but 2 of the DLCs I was missing. Awesome!