Djinn desummoning towers through the wall on Sky City

So basically the skinny of it is that a few players are having trouble with djinn at one wall they could easily watch with piercing pets/towers. A wall that I and others I play with dont seem to having trouble with. I'm not sure what the difference is, other than we tend to slaughter djinn, especially if they havent been moving for more than 5-10 seconds (I.e obviously in the middle of a desummon) and tend to clear up clutter spots with piercing pets.

Quite simply: If you're going to quit playing the game (or in this case, stage) over something trivial that Trendy has PUT WAYS INTO THE GAME FOR YOU TO DEAL WITH (AT least 3 towers hit through walls, multiple pets and guns) than you were going to quit playing the game or stage over something else less trivial.

Seriosly, stop considering 7-8 DU on a hits-through-walls tower a 'waste' when it sounds like it could have saved your build multiple times. If it can keep even one djinn from desummoning your tower/taking out your 3* buff beam, it has just proved its usefulness.

Personally, my lightning towers can take out Djinn before they desummon, have ludicrous 360░ range and are far more effective in general than DSTs. The only reason to use a DST against problem walls is if the lightning tower doesnt quite do enough damage.

Like someone else also pointed out, more than likely if the djinn can desummon through that spot on the wall, summoned archers can likely shoot the other way through it. I havent tried it, because this has been completely a nonissue for me, but I almost guarantee you that if you put an archer with an LoS that would shoot his arrow along the same path the djinn desummon comes in from, you will be able to shoot him. Not saying this is guaranteed to work, just very likely.

Yes, there needs to be some focus at some point put onto djinn desummoning through walls, but it's not really a huge issue currently. Most of us figured out how to deal with this bugginess a few days after they came out. Just because the same bug persisted onto new maps doesnt mean they are immediate threats. The maps are still very much doable (And easy most of the time, at that)

tl;dr "I'm not having issues, I don't know why people are complaining."
Seriously, there are so many flaws with this it's not even funny.

Most of these people are attempting to play it on NM and some NMHC, 9 DU is a big deal, it could be used for another wall and another tower. Lightning Towers are going to be absolutely pathetic on NM, and you'd need a Darkness Trap or Strength Drain Aura to back it up so it can actually attack all Djinn that decide to saddle on up next to the wall. Even a DST will be nigh-on ineffectual once Djinn start spawning with HP upwards in the millions.

"I can almost guarantee--"
No, you cannot, because from the looks of these screenshots the Djinn are de-summoning through the wall, not a gap in the wall. As you said you've never tested this because it's a problem you don't run into.

This is an issue for me as well. More so that my fireball towers decide to shoot at the djinns and their projectiles hitting the wall while the djinn desummoning beam is clearly going to the opposite but exact same path to desummon the fireball towers attempting to attack them. Not only are they desummoning these towers, they are also distracting them from treat that they could at least at least successfully attack.

This F***ING thing must stop I lose most of my buff beams there and start again now I put a gas just for that crappy dijen I'm so angry they must fix this stupid bug

Pets too... my Monkey stubbornly insists his bananas are piercing and tries to attack through the wall. :rolleyes:

I noticed when I pulled my buff beams away from the wall quite a bit (reducing it's DU by 1) the Djinn didnt seem quite as interested in that area. I'm not sure what their through-wall range is though. So much of Tower defense seems to be managing aggro. If upgraded Minions are standing next to a gap in your defenses, there's a pretty good chance that gap will be ignored...

Sucks losing on wave 30 sky city nmhc because of this. Did not have any problems until i had to replace the beam on 29 because of copter's mega damage taking out an archer. The loot was crappy anyway, and i also noticed a copter ogre flying/glitching over my defenses without a copter nearby. It flew over my ev wall like a copter was carrying him on like wave 28 or 29, I saw it either beating or derping on the wall and just randomly went over.

* Sky City: Fixed Djinn desummong Defenses through wall

VICTORY!
:):):):)
This was just starting to get near the rage line...

VICTORY!

Trendytypes... I love you guys... /tear

:D

VICTORY!

Desummons through walls still :(

North side of middle crystal, dijins and wyverns getting stuck to wall and dijin decides to start unsummoning in lack of better things to do. Also defenses tries to kill them through wall :/

North side of middle crystal, dijins and wyverns getting stuck to wall and dijin decides to start unsummoning in lack of better things to do. Also defenses tries to kill them through wall :/

I haven't tried yet, but that does sound bad =/

I thought my fix worked. In the next patch its impossible for this to not be fixed.

Cheers.

yup, everything shooting at wall, I walk around to see 4 gold Wyverns and a Djinn trying to break through :/

I thought my fix worked. In the next patch its impossible for this to not be fixed.

Cheers.

Thanks Tsuda, we appreciate that you are doing what you can to fix this abomination.