Increase Chat Character Limitation

Currently, the chat limit is set to only 64 characters per line. I've frequently found that this is not enough to give instructions. It results in having to unnecessarily split up simple instructions like this:

And due to the fact that the chat system requires you wait a certain amount of time between chat entries, it can make chatting in the game feel sluggish and cumbersome. I've had too many ends of sentences disappear (and have to be retyped) because I type too fast for the anti-spam code. During the heat of the battle, this makes chatting take longer than it should, but mostly it's just an annoyingly small limit.

I'd suggest at least doubling how many characters are allowed, if not more.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Thankyou! I did not even think to mention this but it has been annoying me greatly as I don't like to use voice coms. The most annoying bit is when you type your second line of text and it doesn't even send. Graaarrrgh.

Ashlem: I agree, sometimes I play with people who aren't familiar with a map/boss yet, and it's a little annoying having to

Ashlem: retype or cut off your line because of the small limit.

^^^^ It's kind of like that.

• 2 weeks later...