Is Nightmare still in Beta??

I bought the $12 dollar package so I just want to know is Nightmare available for those who didn't buy the full package yet??

Trendy never said that they would release the Nightmare Mode to everyone after all shards DLC are released.

True, but they DID say that people that bought the shards complete pack would get "early access" to nightmare mode, not exclusive access, which implies that people who didn't buy eternia shards complete would get access to nightmare eventually.

not necessarily the key to getting nightmare was owning all the shards. The pack gave early access because you couldn't own shard 4 untill the 10th

True, but they DID say that people that bought the shards complete pack would get "early access" to nightmare mode, not exclusive access, which implies that people who didn't buy eternia shards complete would get access to nightmare eventually.

you might aswell take it as regular players cant start a nightmare game, but they can join it

What they meant by that was that people who buy Shards 1, 2, 3, and 4 individually should get Nightmare. You still have to own them all. People who bought the complete pack got early access because technically they did own them all, even though they hadn't all been released. What I don't know is if the Kara and Assault packs count or not.