trendy fix the Dimension Final Boss

ALSO THERES A BUG IF PEOPLE BEAT THE BOSS IN URE PT ONLY HOST GETS ACHIEVEMENT REALLY ?
so u expect people too beat this pile of sht then get nothing ?

i did it on ez only i got costumes

amateurs ....

and this is on NM HC

he hits floor all pt members death on nm hc it took us an hour too get there now all that time is gone for nothing by a cheap boss we got 90 res so that means we shouldnt be able too get 1 hitted especialy not by a boss who uses cheap tactics like multiple flameballs and 1 hit slam on the ground wich is undodgeable by lag

this is the worst boss i can imagine since contra

u guys really need too fix this

it tooks us long too get too boss and there are no item drops whats so ever

this is neither fun or satisfying if i work at it too and have myself SLAMMED INTO THE GROUND WITHIN 5 seconds of the boss fight

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl
we just got insta one shot
without doing any damage at all xD

rofl
we just got insta one shot
without doing any damage at all xD

same here xD lol

Very frustrating. It's hard to jump over his attacks too when it's lagging.

Better nerf Irelia.

And seriously all needed to be nerfed is the force he knockback with hand slam, nothing more, rest is survivable if we move some.

I've been trying this boss to, and even on insane he 1 hits you, and it is impossible to dodge with lagg

he should be 3 hits with 90 res imo he should do a % of ure hp not 1 hit also theres a bug involved with the boss dont beat him with pt

I played on insane. I went to it's foots. Then suddenly died. Level started to rise. But I couldn't play anymore after that. My hero was just in lying position and I could move it beneath the top level through ground. :P Then I tried "killme" and it stopped to "0 seconds" and there was hazy spectator view for rest of the game. Luckily others were able to finish it off.

I'll just say this isn't a bug on how he functions and so the boss works as intended(except the achievement thingy). It's suppose to be a really hard boss and map on purpose and you shouldn't expect to beat it within a day of the release.

I would like too see u beat it with a video forgot too add without u being the host

WE GOT TRASHED BY LAG

so this boss is just sht and doesnt work as intended

HC is impossible all ure doing right now is promoting hacked weapons

good job keep it up

I would like too see u beat it with a video forgot too add without u being the host

WE GOT TRASHED BY LAG

so this boss is just sht and doesnt work as intended

HC is impossible all ure doing right now is promoting hacked weapons

good job keep it up

As stated above its supposed to be hard, and not easily beaten in the first few days. Stop crying on the forums and go play.

I'll just say this isn't a bug on how he functions and so the boss works as intended(except the achievement thingy). It's suppose to be a really hard boss and map on purpose and you shouldn't expect to beat it within a day of the release.

I don't get it how you defeat a boss that when you meet him you instantly die and it's on hc so dang!

In nm none hc .. it works fine for me .. but hc com'n xD

the funny part we should defeat him 4 times to unlock all outfits .. I can't imagine how ill use my huntress against that .. :O

exactly the need too defeat 4 times is uncesseiry as well like i said this is stupid they should remove the HC requirement

and the lag wont go away even after a few days so how is that comment gonna help me lordofthebong ?

I don't get it how you defeat a boss that when you meet him you instantly die and it's on hc so dang!

In nm none hc .. it works fine for me .. but hc com'n xD

the funny part we should defeat him 4 times to unlock all outfits .. I can't imagine how ill use my huntress against that .. :O

I understand that it's frustratingly tough, but you are playing the final boss on the absolute hardest difficulty in the game. This is the Dark Souls moment of Dungeon Defenders.

Ahhh I get it. We need to wait for the Jester to be released so we can pay to win, again!

So any guess's on what towers/abilities the Jester will have to enable us to do the boss?

if beated dark souls and dark souls doesnt have oh smack 1 hit moments so yeah
and also no lag remove the HC requirement and im happy its bull that i have too play 90 minutes too get too the boss too get smacked down within 5 seconds too do it all over again no thank you

either make it so ucan play the boss fight as soon as u unlocked him or remove the hc requirement

Epic thread is epic.

I 100% support not nerfing either the boss or the requirement to complete on HC for the unlock. It's good to know there are things in this game that aren't so easy they can be completed within 24 hours of release.

I understand that it's frustratingly tough, but you are playing the final boss on the absolute hardest difficulty in the game. This is the Dark Souls moment of Dungeon Defenders.

I liked the Dimension idea and how it's so challenging on nm and nm hc so don't get me wrong on this

But com'n let us at least at least at least destory one crystel on his feet then im happy to die and lose but not when we spwans in front of him .. we die instantly .. o.o

i think you made it impossible to beat it on nm hc so you can trap hackers there :D

Still one hit kill by stomping on us is OK, demon lord can do that even to hacker on easy difficulty. The problem is the force of knockback from his hands slam attack that sends you flying like ping pong ball, it makes battle more of a lucky positioning than skilled avoiding, I know what I'm saying after all trauma in Diablo III Inferno and Witcher 2 Darkmode. There is a difference between learning pattern of attack to avoid death and lucking all the battle to not get thrown out of arena!

No problem with 1 hit 1 kill .. the problem is dying before you could move your hero or do anything when you just spwans front of him -.- .. so what we need here is not nerfing the boss .. just change little bit of his behaviour when we spwans :\

No problem with 1 hit 1 kill .. the problem is dying before you could move your hero or do anything when you just spwans front of him -.- .. so what we need here is not nerfing the boss .. just change little bit of his behaviour when we spwans :\

This is an issue as that's not fair at all. We're making a small change so that can't happen. Thanks for the report!