Propeller Cat: Situationally good after 7.38C

I did some testing on Open with the 7.38C Propeller Cat. As per another thread, I upgraded my cat to 200 boost. I was capable of putting more points into boost, but I left it at 200. I attacked the dummy in NM Deeper Wells on my Barbarian. I chose Barbarian because he has the highest auto-attack damage and one of the weaker pet multipliers. My other gear was constant. These are my findings:

Baseline (used Genie to compensate for HAtk): 100%
Propeller Cat: 181%
Seahorse: 257%
Seahorse with alt buffing my Barbarian: 495%

As you can see, you give up 76% personal damage to increase your buddy's damage by 238%. With 127 range, it's about as far Hero Boost, which it does stack with.

In the end, for situations where you'll have high uptime on buffing your buddies (Boss Rush, etc.), it's really good. Otherwise, Seahorse still wins.

remember seahorse wont hit with every projectile + element resists, but has peirce.
if one person has one and you have a 4-6 player game, your gonna be buffing more than just you most of the time, especially against bosses

The damage Summoner pets do is garbage. It would probably be alright for helping the team out, but I still feel Monkey/Genie is better.

Before Part 4 it might have been better on the summoner some of the other classes, while it does only have anywhere from 20-50% of the single pet damage of other classes that would have been stronger than some weapons. With the huge buff to weapons in Shards 4 the summoner is well behind now though.

Could be fun to drop a Summoner with a Fairy and Propeller cat as a second player on some maps though.