7.38c is out time to do boss rush

I'm dying to hear if anyone has been blessed with their reward items, finally. This, and just as much, to hear if the achievements are fixed. There was no mention of the broken Steam achievements in the latest patch notes. -_-

Just did it on NMHC looks to be only a mage staff that drops. Also got the achievements. Acctually looking at item box looks kind of like monster fest I got a pet and myth weapon also.

yah it's only a mage weapon, I just did it with 3 controllers by myself and was really disappointed it is only that, I was hoping each character would get their own reward for who you picked.

at least achievements work now.

Yay! My weapon has finally made it's way into the game. Soooo sexy! Thanks TE!!

I'm glad it finally happened! :^)

Is it just me or the ancient dragon is freakingly annoying? You cant hit it airborne and is difficult as hell to land a harpoon on it

when was this contest?

Long before you joined the forum. I suppose I could link it for you if you want?

Got it from Insane HC. Rapes my 68^s retri in damage, and that was when it was level 1. Got it pre patch too (I'm assuming I'm currently downloading 7.38d?). Awesome weapon, awesome damage, and awesome projectiles (Whetū means Star in Māori, the projectiles look like little stars =D).

Got it from Insane HC. Rapes my 68^s retri in damage, and that was when it was level 1. Got it pre patch too (I'm assuming I'm currently downloading 7.38d?). Awesome weapon, awesome damage, and awesome projectiles (Whetū means Star in Māori, the projectiles look like little stars =D).

Insane HC has been rewarding up to 240^ from my personal experience. I'm sure you can easily find better.

Also, the projectiles are fitting, seeing as we share a flag, nearly :)

Insane HC has been rewarding up to 240^ from my personal experience. I'm sure you can easily find better.

Also, the projectiles are fitting, seeing as we share a flag, nearly :)

Literally the best weapon I've ever gotten, I can't even imagine the quality of NM drops (got it Insane HC with 2 people). I just hope trendy doesn't nerf the drop rates, or the weapon power of these new weapons, because they're crazy strong, and I'm finally going to be able to start doing some NM runs with them lol.