Think it's good to buy the DLCs now for 66% or wait for steam sale 75%? 12th btw...hopefully

I seriously doubt they would do that. If for no other reason, their entire fan base that purchased a week earlier would be incredibly pissed.

you want to wait a few extra days, and save a few extra cents ?

Do you smoke ? reduce by 1 ciggy a day, there, paid for the next DD purchase :)

That's what happen with the winter sale :p 66 the week before 75 during sale i was like wut da faq! Few cents do add up... :p I'll just get all of them or trade around

Well I dont care, Summoner was the last DLC for me to get, and I just paid US$1.20 instead of $3.99.

:)

meh i didn't care i was missing one dlc which was cliffs and i still don't care about having penny arcade
so now i got everything beside penny arcade dlc got every other dlc pretty much free besides the hero dlcs which i got before

The full value of the DLC (discounting Lost Shards, which won't be on sale most likely) is $40.20. You can currently buy it for $13.40. At 75% off, it's $10.05.

What's three bucks worth to you?

The full value of the DLC (discounting Lost Shards, which won't be on sale most likely) is $40.20. You can currently buy it for $13.40. At 75% off, it's $10.05.

What's three bucks worth to you?

As a FAT AMERICAN, that can get me a buger with soda and fries! :p Just kid. I thought it was gonna be more. THanks for the math.

I was close but thanks! I will wait for steam sale. Getting a 4 pack and all dlcs