Eternia Shard progress reset?

I started playing today to test out the 4th mission, as well as the new Crystal Dimension place, but when I got into my Tavern, my crystals weren't mounted on the wall anymore. I had the first three missions completed, so they were all on the wall, so I have no idea what happened. My characters are all still there, my trophies are still there, the only thing missing was the Shards on the wall.

I forgot to see if the missions were marked as complete (I'm currently redoing Misty on Insane), but when in a mission, none of the shard icons are lit up. It's as if I had never done them. I don't know if this is intended or not, but it kinda sucks that I have to spend a few hours redoing the first three missions =/.

Thanks for the help.

This happened to me, but when I lost connection due to Steam Maintenance, and then got back to my Tavern when Steam was back up, all my gems were still there.

I'll try restarting the game after I finish misty. If they're still gone, oh well I guess, I'll just have to try and complete the missions on Insane (only had them on easy previously =d).

*edit*

Failed misty (damn spiders and their damn web spam T_T), restarted the game, and the crystals are still gone. The Mission Select menu shows that I've finished all the levels on easy, as it should, but no crystals. That kinda sucks, guess I'll have to waste some time tomorrow doing them all again z,z.

The trophies only appear on the difficulty set you've finished them in. So, if you've only done them on easy, set the difficulty to easy and they should be on your wall. Otherwise it's a bug and should be reported.

The trophies only appear on the difficulty set you've finished them in. So, if you've only done them on easy, set the difficulty to easy and they should be on your wall. Otherwise it's a bug and should be reported.

Changed the difficulty to easy and they popped up! Thanks a ton for clearing that up lol.

is HC applied to this too?
i noticed that my krakenfang/yellow crystal was missing whilst hosting NMHC RotD (yet the trophy was still there),, purple/blue shards were there (both of which i have NMHC completion on)

is HC applied to this too?
i noticed that my krakenfang/yellow crystal was missing whilst hosting NMHC RotD (yet the trophy was still there),, purple/blue shards were there (both of which i have NMHC completion on)

I'll test it and get back to you once I've finished the Sky map (wave 11).

Yeah, it disappears if you haven't finished them on Hardcore.

Also, after I beat the boss, I recieved the two AMP achievements on Steam (finishing the pack (which I know I've done already), and finishing it on Nightmare (which I've never done). Kind of weird, should probably be looked into.