Achivements do not sync with steam

Hello i have got 5/8 of the new achi's on steam but my steam have not sync the files. I have also gathered the needed pets for the achivement but nothing happend got Shro,Ape,Donkey,Cat,Sea Horse but nothing happends. Any one els got thise problems?

Hello i have got 5/8 of the new achi's on steam but my steam have not sync the files. I have also gathered the needed pets for the achivement but nothing happend got Shro,Ape,Donkey,Cat,Sea Horse but nothing happends. Any one els got thise problems?

The achievement issues should hopefully be fixed in the next patch. As for the pets you need all pets in the game. The description is a bit off and being updated.

does that include ALL pets?
even things like the goblin from sky o love, and republican/democrat donkey/elephant (dont know), rock etc?
giant chicken?!?

does that include ALL pets?
even things like the goblin from sky o love, and republican/democrat donkey/elephant (dont know), rock etc?
giant chicken?!?

Every pet in the game. If it exists, you need it.

Every pet in the game. If it exists, you need it.

Possible to Purchase them? or do you have to acquire them? I know the Wiki mentioned some issue about trading, for example I really don't want to get a rock, but I'm hoping I'll be able to purchase a crappy one somewhere to skip dealing with Talay or what have you.

I got the Group Hug achievement inagme, but not in steam. I have tried everything and have all original characters on 70 or is there a bug and i have to get all classes on 70 for steam achievement? ._.

Ya the new achievements aren't working still. I got sky city last night and today I did again still no achievement.