New great sword is crazy strong

hi i got the E GREAT SWORD with starting around 11k damage!!!! thats crazy

u think thats good it scales like 300+ pet upgrade

plz some one show me one with 200+ ups on it i wona see what these bad boys can reach

this sword is awsome!

im sure this one is a bad one to others out there let me know what u found

EDIT: i upgraded it to max dose 51k damage

you dont need someone else to show you what 200 plus shows all you do is math so you say it gets 300 per upgrade so for example lets say a random 295 upgrade dropped with 10k base

your one had 12202 base damage at level 1

a 295 combined with 10k base will reach 88500 plus 10k base 98500 total damage

that ridicolous why make a weapon so good and make every other weapon pretty much obsolete

im not sure if you even remember the exact number it went up by so i just did it by 300 if you had 11k base then it would of been less then 300 per upgrade

that ridicolous why make a weapon so good and make every other weapon pretty much obsolete

I'm glad they're finally doing something about weapon damage being laughable compared to pet damage.

All the new reward weapons scale pretty crazilly. I only have the Sky City ones so far but the caps on damage per upgrade are 245M/187R on the monks and Rug beater attack speed. 207, singe pierce and Blasticus/Minigun attack speed for the Huntress, 78 per upgrade for the Apprentice and 371 with average to slow attack speed for the Squire's Sword. That makes them between 50 and 150% more powerful than similar weapons from before Part 4.#[[1562,hashtags]] I cant reliably beat NM on any of the new content on ranked yet I am stuck with 150-160 ups weapons right now as I haven't had much luck in insane.

you dont need someone else to show you what 200 plus shows all you do is math so you say it gets 300 per upgrade so for example lets say a random 295 upgrade dropped with 10k base

your one had 12202 base damage at level 1

a 295 combined with 10k base will reach 88500 plus 10k base 98500 total damage

im not sure if you even remember the exact number it went up by so i just did it by 300 if you had 11k base then it would of been less then 300 per upgrade

im not asking for math i wanted to see what other had found out of curiosity

also it was more or less 300 give or take

the only reason weapons do much less damage compared to pets is since it scaled down alot from insane to nm

same thing with pets from insane to nm just get crazy boost in damage difference if it wasnt scaled heaps the weapon damage on nightmare then you will see a difference

The gargyole staff from sky city of the apprentice seems to shoot fireballs? Anyone know if they explode or anything or are just a different graphic for the attack? And for longer range fire because it spreads out like normal is one of these with good upgrades going to be better than an occulus as it keeps all the shots clumped up tight. Even if it does twice as much damage a hit if you can only hit things with 2 shots instead of all 6 then it is not more damage.