I feel like I should say this now

Please do not nerf any of this new content. It's quite nice to attempt something and lose. I very much outgear the content, but I am still losing because this feels like the first real challenge in the game. I am super excited to attempt this many more times and fail on most of those. Thanks for the great content. :-)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Just attempted Sky City NM (non-HC) and nailed it first try :-). Shout out to "johnray_s" for half the building and dps

Just attempted Sky City NM (non-HC) and nailed it first try :-). Shout out to "johnray_s" for half the building and dps
in 100% sure they are not on about the sky city there on about what u get to do after that as ill agree its defo a challenge i was thinking was esay now i find myself looking for upgraded gear to retry the challenge with.

i also agree do not nerf the cyrstaline map a challenge is needed for end game players and this is defo it .

sky city on the other hand was proberly the esayest of the shards maps i found but that could be the gear ive got now compared to when i did the first 2 have done it solo nm hc and with 4 players (esayer with 4 players as u dont have to worry about repairing so much but is esaly posible solo )