Boss Gauntlet = Wow

Ran with a great group of players through the crystaline dimension area first time. Not boss rush but the one with the waves. Super intense, and super fun. We got to the gauntlet and got spanked. I'm totally digging it though.

I'm not fond of how little DU there is to go around on the second area. Imagine doing this without the series EV and/or the summoner, good lord. I've already encountered some bugs (particularly with the goblin airship's damage - was one/two-shotting my harpoons on hard), and I do admit it's pretty cool and fun - but that second map in the crystalline dimension is just silly.

to beat teh boss rush, place tons of gas traps and then make a spot with auras and a buff beam to get uber healing also. we also placed summons in it also to aggro some mobs.

We used a similar philosophy during the waves, just that boss wave and having 30 seconds to setup a defense was insane. We needed a little more time but will be better prepared going into it so should have victory next time we try it.

i do feel there is not enough build time for final plane
also overlord mode is useless as it will not allow you to view the playable area, only the air next to it, for some reason...