Crystalline Dimension Difficulty Choosing Issue.

As I start all new things, I beat it on hard. And with new bosses, I don't do hardcore just incase something weird happens and i do happen to die. Anyways, I beat Sky City on Hard, no problem ofcourse. Then I go to try the Crystalline Dimension. First of all, you can't set the darn difficulty to it. To whatever you currently have it set up as for your current map, is what the difficulty is and what not, which is kinda of stupid. So in other words, you have to go to your crystal, change it to whatever you want, then exit out and go to the portal. But anyways, I didn't know this, and right after I enter the portal. Apparently, it was set on Medium Hardcore. Why it changed to Medium, i don't know. But I get to the end only to die to some random thing that i have no idea what was happening because the camera was doing whatever. And just to get to the final part it took like 40 min still. So I just got done wasting all that time for not even a simple completion and all due to poor UI on choosing the difficulty for the Crystalline Dimension level. Please fix this Trendy, it's annoying.

In short, I should be able to select portal, select difficulty/Hardcore, and be on my marry way. Not, select crystal, put on difficulty/hardcore, exit level select screen, select portal.

I'll be straight up leveling all 14 of my characters to 90 now, so have that done before I'm finished would be nice. Thank you.

The CD will only work for difficulties you've completed all shards missions on.

what he means is that he does not like that you need to select a mission on dificulty/hardcore setting that you want, and then have to close the menu, and select the crystal
He would prefer to select crystal, then choose dificulty, and start

what he means is that he does not like that you need to select a mission on dificulty/hardcore setting that you want, and then have to close the menu, and select the crystal
He would prefer to select crystal, then choose dificulty, and start

Yes, thanks you for understanding, I figured someone would misunderstand like the post above yours.

[QUOTE]First of all, you can't set the darn difficulty to it.[/QUOTE]CD's difficulty will be set to whatever difficulty you currently have set in the mission select screen. If you haven't collected all the shards on a given difficulty, the portal will disappear though.

CD's difficulty will be set to whatever difficulty you currently have set in the mission select screen. If you haven't collected all the shards on a given difficulty, the portal will disappear though.

Not to be rude, but thanks for telling me something I ALREADY KNOW. Thanks for reading my whole post. I clearly stated that in my OP, you mods gotta be better then that. I was just simply stating its a poor way to choosing/changing the difficulty for it.

This seems like such a minor issue that I don't think it's really relevant. Go to crystal, hit nightmare, check hardcore, hit G, then take two steps and hit E. This is meant to be a 'special surprise' anywho, and I don't think they have a way of hiding what content you can't access yet, given that clump of 4 warping core challenges I'll never pay for still persisting on the screen.

Not to be rude, but thanks for telling me something I ALREADY KNOW. Thanks for reading my whole post. I clearly stated that in my OP, you mods gotta be better then that. I was just simply stating its a poor way to choosing/changing the difficulty for it.

yeah you don't seem rude at all.... it's not a massive problem at all and tbh why should people have to read your long wall of text when most of it is just irrelevant.

This seems like such a minor issue that I don't think it's really relevant. Go to crystal, hit nightmare, check hardcore, hit G, then take two steps and hit E. This is meant to be a 'special surprise' anywho, and I don't think they have a way of hiding what content you can't access yet, given that clump of 4 warping core challenges I'll never pay for still persisting on the screen.

Can you be more specific on whats the issue you're seeing? Perhaps a screen shot or a bit more detail. Once you hit G mission setup appears and you shouldn't really be able to move.

Can you be more specific on whats the issue you're seeing? Perhaps a screen shot or a bit more detail. Once you hit G mission setup appears and you shouldn't really be able to move.
I'm not really seeing an issue, and I forgot G doesn't exit the crystal menu. Swap 'G' with 'Escape' and it has the meaning I intended. Snake is simply pointing out that it's a, uh, "hassle" to click nightmare and then escape, then move a bit and hit E to do the Crystalline Dimension map.

I kinda find this feature helpful, I rarely change difficulties so it's faster for me to run up and hit e. I personally like it once I figured out that's how it worked.

I kinda find this feature helpful, I rarely change difficulties so it's faster for me to run up and hit e. I personally like it once I figured out that's how it worked.

Ya but choosing a difficulty for a map, you shouldnt have to "figure out how it works". That's just poor UI...

Ya but choosing a difficulty for a map, you shouldnt have to "figure out how it works". That's just poor UI...

yah I agree, when you clicked the portal it should have just opened up it's on UI that lets you select the settings. I've also clicked it by accident and went into it. This would solve that problem :(

I'm not really seeing an issue, and I forgot G doesn't exit the crystal menu. Swap 'G' with 'Escape' and it has the meaning I intended. Snake is simply pointing out that it's a, uh, "hassle" to click nightmare and then escape, then move a bit and hit E to do the Crystalline Dimension map.

If you can be bothered to do something that literally takes not even 10 seconds then seriously your the laziest person I have ever seen or heard of. If you can't press 5 buttons and turn your mouse then why are you even playing this game?