So who else has fallen into Trendy's Troll Hole?

omg, i just keep backing up into it. just trying to get a little space from the ogre spitballs so i can upgrade in peace.

I tried to jump over it instead of going around then it kinda sucked me in an I died. While flying as summoner.

that is one of 9 reasons i wont be playing this map on hardcore anytime soon. the whole map is a deathtrap due to improperly functioning mechanics.

[c3;556378']that is one of 9 reasons i wont be playing this map on hardcore anytime soon. the whole map is a deathtrap due to improperly functioning mechanics.

Well yeah, the map is kind of a pain. Personally I plan to get the achievments once it's fixed and then never ever play it again. Actually by now that goes for most of Dungeon Defenders.

Once. I watched the stream so I was kinda expecting what would happen heheh. I've only run the map once though, I'm sure it'll suck me down more times.

Well, after realizing the threat, I didn't die at all on hardcore survival. Certainly not the most annoying thing on this map.

MUHHHHHahahahahah ahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah! I mean ahem excuse me. Why are you trying to break into Series EV's home?!

Yeah, I went down it on purpose hoping for some kind of easter egg about the origins of EV, but all I found was an unfriendly slice and dice.

MUHHHHHahahahahah ahaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah! I mean ahem excuse me. Why are you trying to break into Series EV's home?!
But I WAS a EV. Urbanmech does not approve of this unauthorized security measure.

[c3;556378']that is one of 9 reasons i wont be playing this map on hardcore anytime soon. the whole map is a deathtrap due to improperly functioning mechanics.

The sucking hole of doom is functioning 100% perfectly.

I thought this was for ogre grinding. I've just been building my walls to push ogres towards it.

Once to see where the rabbit hole went... Then (since it wasn't hc) told my friend to check it out... mmm sorry my bad :-)

I don't want to discuss this hole.... It's given me hell (but still one shot nightmare campaign xD)