I don't know if this is a bug but just finished it on nightmare and nothing dropped. Trying it again to see if it was just first try.

I don't know if this is a bug but just finished it on nightmare and nothing dropped. Trying it again to see if it was just first try.

I beat it on insane as soon as I started the game up and got nothing.

How'd you knock it out on Nightmare? I can't get the dragon to ever hover in front of the ballista long enough. I'll probably try again once I have a better huntress weapon for my series EV (mainly to make good use of the charge beam ability to it's full extent, given I have 2 app weapons atm).

Beat it a second time and got nothing. For the dragon it seems like you just have to get lucky, the first time we hit it right away and with 2 monks and seahorses he died in 1 landing. Second time it took us close to 5 minutes to actually hit him and sometimes he will just hover away from harpoons very annoying. Also try and have the person hosting try and fire as even a little lag and the harpoon will miss.

Did they even test this? The dragon is so far out in the void you can't see it on the map most of the time. You have to anticipate at least three seconds in advance when to fire the ballista when you have a screen full of mobs obscuring your view and pushing you away from the ballista. I had it happen three times where I would knock off 500k-1M HP and he'd just fly off (I used Tornado Stance and booked it to him, so it wasn't because I was slow). The dragon wasted half my time due to these things so I had no chance of beating the clock after I got him down.

Tried again with my Monk instead of my Barb. Much easier, but the dragon is still annoying for the same reasons. Also, in the final build phase, I had Djinn spawning still. It even showed the message for them arriving.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577834936874784367/D99EEA2F5EE48286754C7CD169F8E5904721B863/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/577834936874784848/5E7B835A9C8A70E574C18233A343CED323088404/

Completed as Barb on Insane and Nightmare on Monk. Did not receive rewards on either.

It was the first thing I did too and didn't get a drop either. My only guess is that once you beat Sky City the Goblin Airship might also be added to boss rush and then you'll get reward. I mean every single other challenge gives you a reward so I can't imagine you'd get nothing for this one..

It was the first thing I did too and didn't get a drop either. My only guess is that once you beat Sky City the Goblin Airship might also be added to boss rush and then you'll get reward. I mean every single other challenge gives you a reward so I can't imagine you'd get nothing for this one..

Incorrect. I did Sky City first and it still stopped at Kraken.

No reward? Not gonna try it then :P

Seriosuly, I expected some awesome reard from it, as it seems to replace Monster Fets this time.

Also, does Crystalline Dimension drop any rewards / good loot?

It's also not unlocking the achievement. I think something is bugged in boss rush. Probably get fixed up in the morning.

And my one real gripe with the crystaline dimension so far, is you don't seem to be able to do survival in it. Given the different maps, it'd be amazing if you could pick one, with the drops being adjusted based on it.

It's also not unlocking the achievement. I think something is bugged in boss rush. Probably get fixed up in the morning.

Yea, it doesn't seem to be unlocking the steam achievement for beating it.

Yea, it doesn't seem to be unlocking the steam achievement for beating it.

Was going to post this as well. It gives the tavern trophy like it should, just doesn't give the achievement. As the challenge sits now, it is nothing more than "for fun", you get nothing out of it. But i do gotta say though that it was pretty fun to play, just odd how it had all bosses except the 2 new ones, unless it adds them after you beat them on their own maps since i played the challenge first before the other new maps.

I'm guessing, but I think the early release has changed how the achievements work? either that or Trendy forgot to tie them in with the in-game accomplishments xD