Loot/ Item sysmte do you like it or not

Im referring to everything from loot on the ground to the item box and organizing it to how item stats are displayed and i really dont care what you like/dislike about it i more or less care about do you like it or do you have issues with it.

So simple way to work this out for yourself.
Have issue with the system= no
like the way it is= yes

This is by all means not meant to do anything more then fill my curiosity for how many people how many people think it can be improved or think its fine the way it is.

BLEH just noticed i failed on typing system in the thread title... facepalm.

as said before
Storage tabs for weapons, pets, helmets, etc. would do it for me.
as well as having A circle of light beaming up around half a character height to indicate better equip.

as said before
as well as having A circle of light beaming up around half a character height to indicate better equip.

I like those Storage tabs ideas.
Help keeps the items organized.

as said before

YES! Exactly what we Defenders of Eternia need.

If there are aspect you dislike the answer would be no, if you think its perfect then say yes.
Also if you do say no then it would be a good idea to write what you think is wrong with it.
Gregory would do well to inform people that in the first post.

i like the current system. I honestly see no issues with it. That said, i certainly have no objections to improvements to the system.

I wanna see 40% drop that's made for your class and get lock so other won't steal it ;)

hard work shouldn't get unnotice.

For people who want a quick way to find better equipment, just look for green dots on the minimap.

too bad you can't see that during fights..

For people who want a quick way to find better equipment, just look for green dots on the minimap.

Green dots don't take upgrades into account. At the very least, it needs to compare the un-upgraded version of your item to the item on the ground. If you only look at green items, you'll ignore items that would actually be better than what you have, if you just put a few levels of upgrade into them.

I said this in another thread but if you took a weapon on say apprentice that had 1 atk power and upgraded it to max you would spend most of the game missing equipment that was better.

noooo i vote yes! the poll question is confusing. Should make it clear :/ like "you want an improve loot system?"

that was on my head when i vote yes. oh well

If there are aspect you dislike the answer would be no, if you think its perfect then say yes.
Also if you do say no then it would be a good idea to write what you think is wrong with it.
Gregory would do well to inform people that in the first post.

Weighted question is weighted. One "no" factor can make a yes a no. Unfairly baised towards no, potentially giving the wrong impression that everybody hates the loot system to the caual observer.

Disregarding that, I think that in general the loot system works pretty darn well. While I would like to see some better organization in the forge, everything else from the actual looting system (pick up, thumbs up/thumbs down, etc) to the current item despawn cap seems to be just right for me.

Weighted question is weighted. One "no" factor can make a yes a no. Unfairly baised towards no, potentially giving the wrong impression that everybody hates the loot system to the caual observer.

Disregarding that, I think that in general the loot system works pretty darn well. While I would like to see some better organization in the forge, everything else from the actual looting system (pick up, thumbs up/thumbs down, etc) to the current item despawn cap seems to be just right for me.

I think its perfectly fine as its really just asking do you think its perfect? or dont you?