Parent portraits of the four hero's

I've noticed TE has been posting picture's of all the parents. They look pretty cool so I saved every single one I found! Can these possibly be playable characters??

Why would they be playable if the story is about the kids :'C

Exactly! Anyone can plainly see that The Obamas, Romney, George Washington, Santa Claus, Mrs. Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Penny Arcade, Turkeys, Cupids, Walking Foxes, Leprechauns and Vampires all fit perfectly within the story, but the Legendary Parents don't fit at all.

Exactly! Anyone can plainly see that The Obamas, Romney, George Washington, Santa Claus, Mrs. Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, Penny Arcade, Turkeys, Cupids, Walking Foxes, Leprechauns and Vampires all fit perfectly within the story, but the Legendary Parents don't fit at all.

Lolololololololol

Love it! ;)

ROFL. Made me laugh, out loud (Maybe not on the floor, but don't judge me.)

Win.

Hands down.

So many unnecessary apostrophes! My head is gonna explode. However...

This response alone made the entire thread worthwhile! :snowman:

Everyone looks cool but the App :/
The Squire looks sick, the Monk & Huntress look pretty *****in... the App looks absurd, wtf is with that hat... I just hope someday a decent App costume will exist where the masks actually fit, just saying :)

-waits to see results after release-

Well you guys don't just think about PC what about console i think it would be great if these parents were playable for console. Console has NO costume plus the parents look pretty sick! :D

Well you guys don't just think about PC what about console i think it would be great if these parents were playable for console. Console has NO costume plus the parents look pretty sick! :D

Consoles aren't getting costumes period. Sad, I know. But true.

Consoles aren't getting costumes period. Sad, I know. But true.
Yea that does suck but it would be a treat to play as the parents for console.