I think they should make a new event item trade thread, I'm getting sick of just watching "WTB new event pet" and stuff like that. I don't know If people agree, but it's just an opinion.

One bad thing about events is it takes over trading. There is nothing they can do. No point in having a a new section.
-and they are running low on the amount of sub-forums they are allowed to have.

I don't even see the point of trading event items it's really stupid to do that at least 75% of people willing to trade their event items are duppers trying to get more than what they have...

I don't even see the point of trading event items it's really stupid to do that at least 75% of people willing to trade their event items are duppers trying to get more than what they have...
This^ but to a certain extent. I dont see a point in trading an item straight after the event, keep it and enjoy it...but thats getting off topic.

I have a crazy idea to stop dupers. Keep track of all event pets handed out, which hosts gave out what pets to who. Make an official trade thread solely for event pets, and log every single transaction made.

It's extreme, but if done accurately, all event pets would be, theoretically, legit.

This^ but to a certain extent. I dont see a point in trading an item straight after the event, keep it and enjoy it...but thats getting off topic.
Yea i know but it's true no one used never ever trade event items after the event as much as they do today now that dupping is around... Well I'm done talking about this because I don't want this thread getting closed for getting off topic :)

I have a crazy idea to stop dupers. Keep track of all event pets handed out, which hosts gave out what pets to who. Make an official trade thread solely for event pets, and log every single transaction made.

It's extreme, but if done accurately, all event pets would be, theoretically, legit.

Already thought of. But many people that join the events are not part of the forums or take part in the forums a lot. The simple solution is not to trade event items.

Or just unlock the save file so everyone can backup their saves so that it won't matter if you get a dupe

LOL - good response. PSplus is very necessarily for retrieving lost data people. Trust me Mrmoreno, you be using it or wish you had it at some point :D

Maybe make "certain" event items untradable?
Or make event items soemthing so good (Laser Robot) that people wont trade it.

Just make trading grey out from event items so its will be rare/ex
Then again I like to have several bots lol