My volcanic eruption farming days are over

grey-1 Thank you for the reply, MacPimpin had not a clue as to what was so desirable about the weapon... As godslayer2018 had written previously... one's actual tone and meaning can be impossible to detect thru sheer text alone. Mac's intentions were simple curiousity and lack of understanding the desirability of the weapon. Though at times blunt honesty is a factor, blatant rude behavior is not something the Mac tries to achieve... as thus karmose1 hope that it was just a mistranslation/misunderstanding
:skeleton:

And as far as third person goes, because it's amusing and enjoyable really... should try it out for awhile, though a clever nickname is more enjoyable then say if your name was David... "David went to work" is not nearly as fun as "MacPimpin went to work." :apprentice:

Thaelyn, Louie, & Elyssae thank you for your objectivity and polite statements either speaking the direct truth or in some respects on MacPimpin's behalf, you honor the Mac. As such, there's some cake in the back. <3
:apprentice:

And lastly, congratulations mr_righteous :monk:

(and Classic22 sorry bout your Seahorse problems :/)

and how much runs did that take

ive already did over 15 all garbage lol

If the RNG is smiling then just 1. ;)

Like classic22 I've run that challenge with a monk a bunch (don't think I've gotten 50 runs in though). Before I quit counting; I was rewarded 24-1^s, 9-2^s, 1-4^, 1-31^, 1-68^, 1-71^, 1-131^, 1-168^, 1-209^, 1-219^, and 1-232^. I've primarily done runs on insane hc, but I have done about 8 runs on nm hc (all 1^s).

While my highest has been 232^s, I have been in runs where one player got a 282^ and another time someone got 286^. I've also seen a ton of 1^s rewarded to other players.

So either 1 run or 1 millions runs. Either way I just want one more run because I know that great reward will be mine then. Or maybe the next run. Or...

grey-1 Thank you for the reply, MacPimpin had not a clue as to what was so desirable about the weapon... As godslayer2018 had written previously... one's actual tone and meaning can be impossible to detect thru sheer text alone. Mac's intentions were simple curiousity and lack of understanding the desirability of the weapon. Though at times blunt honesty is a factor, blatant rude behavior is not something the Mac tries to achieve... as thus karmose1 hope that it was just a mistranslation/misunderstanding
:skeleton:

And as far as third person goes, because it's amusing and enjoyable really... should try it out for awhile, though a clever nickname is more enjoyable then say if your name was David... "David went to work" is not nearly as fun as "MacPimpin went to work." :apprentice:

Thaelyn, Louie, & Elyssae thank you for your objectivity and polite statements either speaking the direct truth or in some respects on MacPimpin's behalf, you honor the Mac. As such, there's some cake in the back. <3
:apprentice:

And lastly, congratulations mr_righteous :monk:

(and Classic22 sorry bout your Seahorse problems :/)

loui''e'' help macpipin

also there cake? were

''got ya''

dam no cake :'(