Who Needs Help with Maps or Challenges?

Offering assistance to any and all next several hours.

A few restrictions -
Sorry no aquanos insane yet
no 4 player morraggo

post and i'll send invite

Edit - I will start hosting open lobby summit insane runs anyone (level 1's to 83's) can join until i get a request to do any other map or challenge.

I need help with morrago, I just cant beat it by my lonesome!

If you are soloing, its actually easier with an afk controler. Only 1 more djinn per round, and they seem to spawn slower.

If you are soloing, its actually easier with an afk controler. Only 1 more djinn per round, and they seem to spawn slower.

And you can cover both sides of the map by yourself ... just pick up the controller with the character closest to the djinn ... kill it and then go back to the other controller. Just remember to keep the map up until all djinns are taken care of. Then its just a matter of cleaning up and repairing before the next wave.

And you can cover both sides of the map by yourself ... just pick up the controller with the character closest to the djinn ... kill it and then go back to the other controller. Just remember to keep the map up until all djinns are taken care of. Then its just a matter of cleaning up and repairing before the next wave.

Ya this is how i did it till i got extremely comfortable with the map and carpets. Now i just sit a character by the forge and do it all with one dps, lets me afk level my tower builders while farming weapons for em :)

Ya this is how i did it till i got extremely comfortable with the map and carpets. Now i just sit a character by the forge and do it all with one dps, lets me afk level my tower builders while farming weapons for em :)

Do you solo it on insane with 1 afk controller? What about ogres during the boss fight? Don't they break through your defenses?

Me and Rveetis play all the time together. We both hava strong builders and dps characters. Right now I am trying to help the nost so experianced crowd pass off maps or challenges that my be causing them much difficulty.

Haha yeah guys, I am just playing with coyote, he is a good guy that helps out the new guys! I remember the days when I was a very new player and Mr. Coyote helped me get my first giraffe!!

I need help with morrago, I just cant beat it by my lonesome!

of course not ur still a nooby lol

Do you solo it on insane with 1 afk controller? What about ogres during the boss fight? Don't they break through your defenses?

I have pretty good builders, and use a more dps oriented build (many will use gas/infernos, i use proxy/inferno).

Also i kill any djinn/ogre in my path/nearby while going from genie lamp to genie lamp. If you can kill him really fast you dont even have to worry about the djinn/ogres (but ignoring them is a bit of a gamble sometimes, nothing worse than being almost done and having a harpoon sold, causing you to loose)

Also i kill any djinn/ogre in my path/nearby while going from genie lamp to genie lamp. If you can kill him really fast you dont even have to worry about the djinn/ogres (but ignoring them is a bit of a gamble sometimes, nothing worse than being almost done and having a harpoon sold, causing you to loose)[/QUOTE]

I set up a good amount of djinn bait ( 9 to be exact ) so djinn are not a problem but I do find that after the first two rubs checking the map and killing the ogre where ever he might to helps ensure a victory :)

I set up a good amount of djinn bait ( 9 to be exact ) so djinn are not a problem but I do find that after the first two rubs checking the map and killing the ogre where ever he might to helps ensure a victory :)

Yes, this helps as well, i use 6 in by build

[QUOTE]Djinn traps? What are these?[/QUOTE]

Simply they are redundant defences that serve no purpose other than to be zapped by Djinn. Most frequently Magic Blockades as they are cheapest in DU's and some say are more resistant to the attack anyway. I havent really seen this however.

Basically: Build Magic blockades in places Djinn often attack from, such as in the southern doors of the palace, or on the wall near the crystal in the same place. This way the first defence the Djinn encounters is a pointless barricade, and if it zapps it into nothingness no one cares :-)

Simply they are redundant defences that serve no purpose other than to be zapped by Djinn. Most frequently Magic Blockades as they are cheapest in DU's and some say are more resistant to the attack anyway. I havent really seen this however.

Basically: Build Magic blockades in places Djinn often attack from, such as in the southern doors of the palace, or on the wall near the crystal in the same place. This way the first defence the Djinn encounters is a pointless barricade, and if it zapps it into nothingness no one cares :-)

To add to this, make sure to upgrade them a couple times to attract the djinn better. They seem to be attracted to the highest upgraded defence.

To add to this, make sure to upgrade them a couple times to attract the djinn better. They seem to be attracted to the highest upgraded defence.

I upgrade mine to one star, works every time. I have about 60 or points in my health on the blockades.