Sign in to follow this  
Selah

.. what is love?

9 hours later infinete you posted it....

hang your head in shame at the disapointment of timing...... for shame.... ;)
Yes my master T-T

Darn you Selah. Whenever I hear/read boombox I think of this. Now it's gonna be stuck in my head for the rest of the day >.<

AHAHAHAH
Whhhhat did I just watch? LOL!!!! That is exactly what my neighborhood will look like next time I get the mail!

i am surprised this hasnt shown up here yet...

DISCLAIMER... Not my fault if you listen to this over and over and bleed from your eyes.....it haunts you...plagues you... it will control you... HATE THIS SONG! :(

i am surprised this hasnt shown up here yet...

DISCLAIMER... Not my fault if you listen to this over and over and bleed from your eyes.....it haunts you...plagues you... it will control you... HATE THIS SONG! :(
LOL. I have never heard of that song!
That music video is amazing though. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

On a random note

This song makes me happy [video=youtube_share;iBYD9_8NeZc]http://youtu.be/iBYD9_8NeZc[/video]

hahaha. Did anyone else love Aqua when they were younger?

i cant say i loved aqua no ... lol...heard them yes... addictive songs yes! this is why i dislike them! they get stuck in my head! :P

i cant say i loved aqua no ... lol...heard them yes... addictive songs yes! this is why i dislike them! they get stuck in my head! :P
LOL I know they still haunt me.. After a good long while of not listening or hearing them all the sudden "I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world" starts going through my mind. And I have to go listen to them lol. Must have subliminal messages in their music that makes you addicted.