The "Toxic Empire" Saga Events Sign Up (July 5)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to go to bed, I do understand why i didn't get an invite if steam messed up, but as some people have written for EU players (Norway my self) this challenge is really unfair. Even with 2 EU teams up against eachother, the lag would just be to much...

Edit; For the love of jeebus, send me a message when you get the invite. I can't keep track of everyone, and I'm not gonna try.

Hey everyone! After a brief interruption, we are up and running again. I am now inviting Heroes to test their Mario skills. I'll be going down the signup sheet as best I can, so look for a friend invite from "Immortal-D". Or find me yourself, since Steam is weird. Also, Dredd will be hosting tomorrow b/c of the delays, so fear not, everyone gets a shot at this.

I just finished inviting page 3. If you didn't get it, then the SteamID you posted is wrong. Search for your name before posting here, I can't keep track of everyone.

Ok barring news from Dredd, I'm closing this down for now. City In The Cliffs was causing too many issues for people, either lag or clipping on the rocks. I'll keep you posted.

where is the rules for the new layout im told u did? or link for how to play today??

and my id is in siggy

i got a question, i heard furthest wins.... ?
so other gets crap, seems kinda unfair, or can the loser retry w/ new person whos next on list? :D from what i seen not alot signed up for today.

I also agree w/ the ppl who talked bout lag, it was sooo much painful lag last time, lol

if we cant retry and win id prefer my rl friend with me, we decide better if 1 of us wins then none of us :D
he is.... http://steamcommunity.com/id/wickedwisdom