Official SUPER Events Feedback Thread

to to ms yayit great host it was fun thanks trendy to classic to vincentmc rock on hehe.... i got my first event item and it was hellla fun..... keep defending

Thank you for joining :)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with the starting times for today? I thought this starts 10am cst? I've checked the spreadsheet several times and there is no instance of the host sending out any invites?

What's up with the starting times for today? I thought this starts 10am cst? I've checked the spreadsheet several times and there is no instance of the host sending out any invites?

One of our hosts couldn't make it today, we had to make small adjustments.

Please be patient. Today will be a busy day, as we only have 3 hosts.

Classic I have a suggestion if a player signs up for the events and does not show up to the event and does this two events in a row that person should be kept from joing the following event to make it fair for the people that are willing to be online to do the events. Also to add to this if a player can not make it he should send the host a message and let them know they can't make it to remove them from the list to give the others that did not get in a chance

That's a pretty good idea. Sounds more than fair enough.
Classic I have a suggestion if a player signs up for the events and does not show up to the event and does this two events in a row that person should be kept from joing the following event to make it fair for the people that are willing to be online to do the events. Also to add to this if a player can not make it he should send the host a message and let them know they can't make it to remove them from the list to give the others that did not get in a chance

Gotcha. Thanks
One of our hosts couldn't make it today, we had to make small adjustments.

Please be patient. Today will be a busy day, as we only have 3 hosts.

I strongly believe that's not going to happen, it complicates the process we currently have. The community is being given a chance to sign-up until Thursday or until we reach 240 participants.

As for your second suggestion, anybody who is not on the list will simply not be invited. It wouldn't be fair for anybody who did not make the list hears another user being invited to the events when they're not even on the list.

We do appreciate you sharing some ideas though :)

I strongly believe that's not going to happen, it complicates the process we currently have. The community is being given a chance to sign-up until Thursday or until we reach 240 participants.

As for your second suggestion, anybody who is not on the list will simply not be invited. It wouldn't be fair for anybody who did not make the list hears another user being invited to the events when they're not even on the list.

We do appreciate you sharing some ideas though :)
I do understand what you are saying but how is this fair to people that don't make it on the list cause some one that does make it and never show up to the events that does not seem fair to the rest of the community in my opinion.

I also would like to thank the host for taking the time to host these events and for all the work that is put in to make them happen

I do understand what you are saying but how is this fair to people that don't make it on the list cause some one that does make it and never show up to the events that does not seem fair to the rest of the community in my opinion.

I also would like to thank the host for taking the time to host these events and for all the work that is put in to make them happen

It's fair because everyone knows that the sign up commences on Sunday night and will stop when we hit 240 people or Thursday afternoon. Everyone has equal chance of signing up. If you miss it, it's because you weren't keen enough to take 60 scones out of your day.

I just can't justify increasing our workload because someone else can't be bothered logging on to the forum on a Sunday or Monday. Sorry.

Its really up to the players if they will be attentive or not.. as for my case, I almost lost it last night. Still the use of communication is important so that the host will know if you're interested or not.. For players who aren't chosen on the events, they should be too attentive about the forums.. Yeah there's facebook & tweeter, so what's the harm opening another window to check in yourself for the upcoming event right? If they we're not listed on the events its themselves to blame bec they didn't sign up early. They should know that there is more than 100 people using & signing up for the forums so they should be vigilant & extra aware for these things..

And for those who signed up for events, we should be very patient & attentive too for the upcoming invites. If we cannot make it to the current call, we should message the host because they are doing this for free & a little communication will be helpful to let them know if we are interested doing the events or not.. Just saying.... :santa:

If you are not invited thats an issue if your invited but you missed it thats your fault hhahaa case closed

It's fair because everyone knows that the sign up commences on Sunday night and will stop when we hit 240 people or Thursday afternoon. Everyone has equal chance of signing up. If you miss it, it's because you weren't keen enough to take 60 scones out of your day.

I just can't justify increasing our workload because someone else can't be bothered logging on to the forum on a Sunday or Monday. Sorry.
I was not purposing to make more work for everyone one involved it seems like the hosts have enough on they plates so I was just throwing some suggestions out there to see if it would be something that would maybe help the hosts a little bit. Any how thanks for the response guys

i lagged out on coyotewolddog and asked him to invite me he never did im sad

This thread is not for feedback concerning invites or how your event went.

It's for creating ideas or giving feedback on what could be done to improve events.

hope u guys make an event weapon with a very nice stats.. that everyone was dying to have.. like 200 upgrades either undying rod, crysknife, junbao or shai hulud. Everybody will kill their PS3 if they don't have that. I can see now the over spamming messages for this if u guys ever created like this one

I don't know how many times I have to say, no weapons.

ohhh... so there will be no more event weapons.. hmmm..that will be hard to think since the pets are the only options.. What if all of the pets are used & become all of the prizes? what will be the next event prize???

ohhh... so there will be no more event weapons.. hmmm..that will be hard to think since the pets are the only options.. What if all of the pets are used & become all of the prizes? what will be the next event prize???

It has been said for a long time that there will be no event weapons anymore.

Trendy support for events will expire before we exhaust every pet type.

Just saying , how about a 3 headed dog that does melee dmg , and boosts each characters 2 abilitys

That doesn't exist in the game....