80^ ogres childhood toy

I got this today after I finished the event actually and I was just wondering how it compares to others out there. what is your best childhood toy?

I randomly did this challenge a couple weeks ago and got one with 52^. 80's pretty sweet.

lol thank you :)

yeah, that's really good man. 80 upgrades is rare... maybe they're be higher grade weapons with the EX mode (insane+). right now weapons outside of morrago right now don't go much higher then level 80. I think mine is like a 60 or something...

yeah, that's really good man. 80 upgrades is rare... maybe they're be higher grade weapons with the EX mode (insane+). right now weapons outside of morrago right now don't go much higher then level 80. I think mine is like a 60 or something...

yeah exactly. I didnt realize it was that rare

I got an 81^ ogre childhood toy with 4 twr stats when i did the event yesterday. Double reward !!! ;)

nice we are in the same boat! :) who was your host?

i was using a 60^ till i got hold of a 98^ sun kiss. you both got real lucky. to bad they werent for lvl 78's. then youd of been having offers like crazy for them.

Wait how did u get them from event? I just got a pet, nothing else??

just complete the map its the reward for it

I did i just got a srg junabo

yes but u also get the ogres childhood toy which is the normal challange reward for the map