The Immortal Barbarian

I'm sure someone out there has thought of this before, but it just popped into my head this afternoon.

If I had a Barbarian on Siphon Stance with a Genie, do you think I could live forever?

Has anyone tried this combo? How well did it work?

I think the mana cost for stances will eventually (somewhat quickly) ramp up to the point that it costs more than you can hold, so you would not be able to maintain it forever.

Siphon Stance cost would eventually rise enough for you to be unable to keep it up. You also have to consider that you take 4 times the damage with it on. IMO you would do better with a good fairy and Turtle Stance if you want survivability.

It will deactivate in time yes....

but syphon has a very quick cool down time.. so basically you stay on turtle... and syphon when you're half hp down...
Although turtle will also deactivate in time...

That's when you go behind defenses repair-upgrade and back to the charge.

I love barbarian... did not play it for a while now.

so basically you stay on turtle... and syphon when you're half hp down...

This. Avoids the issues of being oneshot by a kobold... (possibly even a gold situation dependent :kobold:)

^ yes
And I believe its called stance dance toggle back and forth between turttle and siphon when the cool down resets switch wont let u down. Also use fast sword w this build.

As for the fairy use hammers...Sandstone Sledge would be good i have 2 w almost 70k base, the fairy is 3.5k heal and i never die and hawk evrything also the battle cry actually works w hammers.