i need a staff member to look at this

OK i read forums and saw u cant sell ingame items for ikr cash, i go shoping a few times and come across this guy not naming who who had some nice armor for sale, i asked what he wanted and he basicly said ikr cash for them (i got it all on screen shot) im not sure how to put all links in the report section so im basicly asking who can i privert message to get this A**H*** caught he also kida trod on his own foot ul'd see y when u read chat, basicly i gathered he was scamming this as well can some one leve me name of who i should show this to as i got told off for naming some one last time :p so i didnt this time

Upload the pics to a semi-private folder on photobucket and link them in the report issue.

i dont have this photobuck thing cant i just give a link from my stam profile thing? this is what i was unsure off i didnt know if u could add photos

just go to imgur.com

find your screenshot folder and upload them from there.

If you're looking at your screenshots in steam, you can hit Show on Disk and it should take you there. Then I just make a shortcut to my desktop for easy access.

Ignore them.

goto this link - http://dungeondefenders.com/report-a-player

Fill in the forum. There is a box to upload the screen shot from your computer (to find the screen shot goto the steam screen shot manager and click "view on disk"). Submit the report and problem solved. No need to host the images anywhere.

il try :Pi wona get this guy done because i told him i was going to report him and he was cooky about it.