Would you like to see a higher increase in the item box capacity?

In the patch notes, they said you'll be able to increase it to 260. This is nice but I still feel a bits low.

I have a proposal: How about giving everyone an increase to 260 by default, and then another increase to 300 for completing the challenge? (I actually wouldn't mind seeing more than 300 even)

With all the recent releases, I've been storing a lot more stuff in my item box. And look at all the upcoming stuff:

-Shards 4 which will give new pets and all sorts of new drops
-Ultimate loot tier
-The Jester
-bunch of new challenges

I just feel that 40 more items isn't quite enough. Even more so since someone made a thread saying that they had unpriced items stolen from their tavernshop, I don't want to keep anything I would be upset about losing anywhere except my item box.

well you got that and your store... and your floor. personally i'm fine with it

Right now I am too. But I'm also going to be trying to find ultimate loot, and holding onto it for characters that aren't leveled high enough for it. And with all the other additional content I just don't think that 40 more spaces is quite enough.

h04rders : dungeon defenders edition.

ho-ar isn't even close to an actual slur, unless you can't spell.

I don't see myself running out of space even now, but then, I'm not part of the subcommunity that ahve enough spare mana hanging around to trade in tokens. Speaking of which, they're becoming a lot easier to make soon. A 1:1 ratio means 600mil tokens will be standard...

Anyways, at any given time I don't have so much stuff that I'm running out of space, and instead of making tokens I'm still at the point where all my mana goes straight into new gear. I don't have a need for more space.

I don't see myself running out of space even now, but then, I'm not part of the subcommunity that ahve enough spare mana hanging around to trade in tokens. Speaking of which, they're becoming a lot easier to make soon. A 1:1 ratio means 600mil tokens will be standard...

Ah yes, I did forget about the tokens. Those will use up even more space. I actually rarely ever use the trading forums too. In fact I don't have a single token right now and am still at capacity

I'm conflicted about this. On the one hand, it would let me acquire more stuff for a wider selection in preparation for future characters, but one the other hand the limitation is forcing me to choose and sell as I go, which isn't such a bad thing since it lets me upgrade my stuff, which I can keep afterwards when/if I find better for possible future characters. Decisions, decisions...

In the patch notes, they said you'll be able to increase it to 260. This is nice but I still feel a bits low.

I have a proposal: How about giving everyone an increase to 260 by default, and then another increase to 300 for completing the challenge? (I actually wouldn't mind seeing more than 300 even)

With all the recent releases, I've been storing a lot more stuff in my item box. And look at all the upcoming stuff:

-Shards 4 which will give new pets and all sorts of new drops
-Ultimate loot tier
-The Jester
-bunch of new challenges

I just feel that 40 more items isn't quite enough. Even more so since someone made a thread saying that they had unpriced items stolen from their tavernshop, I don't want to keep anything I would be upset about losing anywhere except my item box.
Love the idea!

I second this. More space will let me be able to keep around several sets of good Myth gear as I still hunt for the higher tiers and build more characters. True I could just drop stuff around the tavern, but that is.....messy....

Heh, at the moment I've got two times the max in my item box. It would be awesome if we could have larger boxes.

If one of the naysayers could explain why they voted "no" I'd be interested to hear it. Even if I didn't personally need the space, I'd still vote in favor of it just because it benefits others and doesn't change the game mechanics in anyway.