Raining Sharken - has to happen.

Had a moment like Trendy did with Sky 'O Love. 'Why don't we make a map, which is extremely hard and wants people to shoot us in the face?' So I came up with the idea of 'Raining Sharken' - on completion, it rewards you with the Sharken pet, described in another thread. From the livestream last night, IceArrow and DarkPython sounded veeeery optimistic about it. I remember their words to be 'NO, NOT RAINING SHARKENS' - along those lines.

No, that wont do. Challenges come in two flavors, "concrete wall hard" and "laughable easy". And I'm fairly sure that the next map has to be in the second category since the last few were mostly in the first one.

It's a bit like Blizzard balancing policy. But instead of taking turns the difficulty of maps is a bit like someone with manic depressions. HIGH, low, HIGH, low, HIGH, low..

Usually, the problem is not "hard or easy", it's "fun or boring". Sky'O'Love was waaaay too boring when it came out. (reminds me the wizardry problem)

as i said on the twitch chat... just spam gas "/ they wont even charge without a physical defence but TBB'd traps/auras would deal with them fine

Usually, the problem is not "hard or easy", it's "fun or boring". Sky'O'Love was waaaay too boring when it came out. (reminds me the wizardry problem)

It kind of is. Portal defense for an instant is extremly easy even on nightmare. Just spam bouncers and archers everywhere. Wizardry or Sky o Love on the other hand not so much. Especially not if you're alone. Wizardry is made even harder because often the vulnerable mage (didn't it say two were supposed to be vulnerable?) isn't vulnerable at all. Since he keeps standing in the door or you can't damage him for some obscure reason anyway for some time.

Suggestions goes in suggestions forum, Sir.

But on-topic, this would be like Raining Goblins and Death from above, just with sharken?
Sounds like a worthy challenge to me.

bad suggestion. dont people hate sharken enough? even tho i would own them with a single click of my mouse button. i think its a bad idea

would be funny, but impossible

Yes they were our words, so why are you trying to get it made! lol

I am but a troll, my good sir. Need to play with you sometime on DD;3

I'm hearing, "More Sharken! We love Sharken!"

Your wish is our command. ;^)

Some time later...

* All monsters now have a 50% chance to spawn as Sharken with equivalent HP.
* 25% more Sharken per wave.
* New command "ToggleSharken" makes all non-Sharken enemies spawn Sharken upon death. Default is on.

Don't you dare josh im warning you or more tiles can fall of the celling on your desk! :P

Don't you dare josh im warning you or more tiles can fall of the celling on your desk! :P

I have a trash can filling up with water to my left. Sounds like someone wants a case of Trendy's Bottle Water. (It's infused with minerals!)

Fewd was the Word fun just to much 4 you to say?

Yes, yes it was.

I love this idea!! ... ;3 but (just like in death from above) there needs to be an occasional "uber" sharken that falls from the heavens! ^^