1.7 BILLION DPS! / Nerf Piercing?

I looked at the DPS wrong lol. It does 17mil dps with monk bost not 1.7 bil. HAHA,my bad guys! But its still WAY O-P.
I think piercing shot needs to be nerfed way down,its so overpowered. Its just not fair.
What do you guys think?

(Flipside is not trading his Shai so dont ask him)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your telling me a 195^ Shai does 8m Dps?? how the **** u get 1.7billion thats impossible its prolly 1.7 mil or something, not even the pc version has 1.7b dps

Your telling me a 195^ Shai does 8m Dps?? how the **** u get 1.7billion thats impossible its prolly 1.7 mil or something, not even the pc version has 1.7b dps

Its possible

skadooosh

i say no because if you can hits over a mill DPS with an app pretty easy, monks and squires can double their DPS, i feel huntress needs a good ability because i barley seen anyone ever use invisibility. so yea no nerf keep it the way it is

EDIT: plus its using one of the highest weapons found in the game as of now and for 83 prolly with nice armor its good to be max level and over powered a little

Don't nerf anything. Leave how the game is and just fix the Freezing.

This^^^^^ lol

No to nerf. Can't hit 1mil dps on any of my characters yet...

And to people who don't think it's possible, they are hero boosting with monk to get it up that high...

for 1.7 billion you would need to be hitting close to 100 mill a shot @ 8sps + 500 mill piercing shot! there is no way u hit 1.8 billion

It needs a 4 second cool down like PC theres no need for to have piercing shot with the way weapons are now!!!

It needs a 4 second cool down like PC theres no need for to have piercing shot with the way weapons are now!!!

Wwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy.. Every shot that comes outa my 133 staff for 74 Mage does more then any piercing shot I've seen ( except the one deathdealer is talking bout) every single time you pull trigger... Ppl are always talkin bout nurfing huntress even though the mage is way more op at lvl 74 then a huntress at 83...
I don't see a reason to nurf anything to be honest.. I say wait till insane+ b4 we go nurfing stuff for no reason... If you don't like how nice an powerful a crazy weapon that requires 83 is then then why do we look for the highest upgrade weapons possible always??? Just my opinion!! :) not tryin to hate lol

Wwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy.. Every shot that comes outa my 133 staff for 74 Mage does more then any piercing shot I've seen ( except the one deathdealer is talking bout) every single time you pull trigger... Ppl are always talkin bout nurfing huntress even though the mage is way more op at lvl 74 then a huntress at 83...
I don't see a reason to nurf anything to be honest.. I say wait till insane+ b4 we go nurfing stuff for no reason... If you don't like how nice an powerful a crazy weapon that requires 83 is then then why do we look for the highest upgrade weapons possible always??? Just my opinion!! :) not tryin to hate lol
It's OP it requires not skill!!! it shoots through walls and pierces through crowds and hits extremely HIGH It's OP I play nightmare on PC I barely use the piercing shot because I'm actually good at the game.

I say it is not that OP for most people, how many people have a huntress weapon with that many upgrades??? Not that many, nerfing the PS would make the game really hard for the new people working with low level blasticus and things of that nature. I have been playing for a few months and have yet to get any weapon over 140^, I play quite a bit I might add. I agree that the reset time could be longer, but if you do something to the PS, you have to lower the App weapons, the undying rod and oculus with over 150^ hit with way more DPS than any huntress weapon!!

I say it is not that OP for most people, how many people have a huntress weapon with that many upgrades??? Not that many, nerfing the PS would make the game really hard for the new people working with low level blasticus and things of that nature. I have been playing for a few months and have yet to get any weapon over 140^, I play quite a bit I might add. I agree that the reset time could be longer, but if you do something to the PS, you have to lower the App weapons, the undying rod and oculus with over 150^ hit with way more DPS than any huntress weapon!!
It's OP nuff said 40 mana deals over 100k damage if it's not OP than they might as well not give us a new difficulty cause if the game is still a "challenge" to you then looks as if we're okay

Very interesting indeed.

All those of you who complain about the game being too easy and that they want nightmare are being hypocrites.

I hope the nerf this into the ground.

Most people don't run with weapons that do that much of a piercing shot, I use a Soul Focuser that does 11k a hit and 75k Peircing shot, I dont think they need to lower the damage, but increasing the time in between would be fair.

That's funny, I don't remember anyone complaining pre-patch that it needed buffing. 30k pre-patch was awesome and is still a fair amount.

Then again, we are talking about huntress users....

I am not saying it needs buffing at all, I just like the strength lol!! I agree fully that the timer should be at least like 10-15 so it does make it more challenging to kill the big things!