Sign in to follow this  
eligio_94

The truth about event items / pets IMO

With all the dupes out there and everyone making rumors about me ruining my entire forum reputation I think it would be good if they were worth but mana. That way everyone wouldn't hate me for no reason ^.^

^^ This exactly!! Its worth it because u knw u worked hard to earn it. Rmbr that u play the event on random people that aren't even on your friends list that maybe or maybe not good. Playing random w/ people & earning the winner badge is hard. So i think its worth it. Besides with dupers out there, you will know that its worth it to earn the original stuff..

but i wont because im smarter than that and i dont trade with people who i dont know and i dont have ps+ and if u get scammed thats ur fault for letting it happen so why start duping to get ur stuff back?

Lol, what are we even discussing then? If you don't trade and you know you won't get scammed and you think ppl who do get scammed get what they deserve why do you even care,what happens? It won't effect you and apparently you don't care if it effects other ppl so why would you care if the save file is unlocked?

It will have no effect on you whatsoever since you are too smart to get duped and you clearly have no empathy towards those that do so whats it matter to you?

Lol, what are we even discussing then? If you don't trade and you know you won't get scammed and you think ppl who do get scammed get what they deserve why do you even care,what happens? It won't effect you and apparently you don't care if it effects other ppl so why would you care if the save file is unlocked?

It will have no effect on you whatsoever since you are too smart to get duped and you clearly have no empathy towards those that do so whats it matter to you?

your reading to much into waht im saying for one i do trade but im not reckless i dont jump out and trade with everyone. and i feel bad that dupers are ruining the game because i should not be limited to trading with a hand full of people due to the fact that the other are all dupers scammers or just unknown. wouldnt it be nice to post a thread and not have to worry about an item being duped?

your reading to much into waht im saying for one i do trade but im not reckless i dont jump out and trade with everyone. and i feel bad that dupers are ruining the game because i should not be limited to trading with a hand full of people due to the fact that the other are all dupers scammers or just unknown. wouldnt it be nice to post a thread and not have to worry about an item being duped?

Yes, but that's just not possible.

i see a way that is possible but trendy doesnt let us do it beccause we the players know who the dupers are if we make a stiky that blacklist these player problem solved

Nope, wouldn't work. Ppl just use different psn accounts.

On too of that A LOT of ppl who have no idea how to dupe would end up on the list. Horrible idea and that's the REASON they don't allow it. It's not to protect cheaters, it's because it would tear the community apart and wouldn't slow down duping one bit.

Nope, wouldn't work. Ppl just use different psn accounts.

On too of that A LOT of ppl who have no idea how to dupe would end up on the list. Horrible idea and that's the REASON they don't allow it. It's not to protect cheaters, it's because it would tear the community apart and wouldn't slow down duping one bit.

^^ This. Different accounts to dupe others.. all we can do is avoid trading as much as possible. learned my own lesson after my items was gone after few days. Its pissing me off, eventually u will learn that u cannot trust a person unless u know them & had a conversation with them few times. Nevertheless, sometimes they got duped items don't know because of mass production of it. They wouldn't know it unless u tell them. To be safe, don't trade anymore. If u want to give stuff, give it w/o trades cz in the end u'll be disappointed & end up hating the game..

First I don't do it on purpose. I know a lot of ppl that as soon they know the item they got r dupe they trade it I'm done trading like that. When I make a lobby n ppl want that item I'll tell them it's legit or don't know n if I'm 100% it's dupe I'll tell them but I'll still trade it to them if they want it. Then I'll say trade at ur own risk then they still accept the trade I'm fine. N Ur clean soda was already dupe, then I got it. But this is ur second time doing this. Like i said everyone will get one when the patch comes out
orealy who had the clean soda I did see them oyea I saw one in my tavern but I think I never trade it and when you stole it from me I start seem alot of them
you don't even know how to lie

When i see a laser robot with high upgrades to me thats dimond but to others its just a laser robot. I personally love laser robots cause they shoot through the walls and other pets dont. But i really dont think when a weapon is from an event means its physically better than a 200+^(just saying, not real) weapon. But if you're talking about collecter value then the event weapons is much greater in value just because you can get a high upgrade weapon if you put your time into it. Colector value = priceless. Physical value = useless/trash. Event items are like antique money, you cant use them but they are sold in auction in around 5-6 Gs or more for a hundreds of years old money.

i already did that like 3weeks ago and you didn't do nothing

You sent me a broken link. I am still yet to get one that works. Change your avatar while you're at it please.

Now I know why people wouldnt trade with me. Anyone who read my thread before would know that I'm still new to the game and the ins and outs of it. I heard before about these duping cases but never exactly knew what you guys were talking about.

I'm a PS+ Member and I bought the privilege because of the cool offers and free games. Not to mention they give exclusive PS+ pets for DD. But being labelled as a potential duper pissed me off really good. I once tried trading off my 83 Apprentice Animus 75^ for a decent shai usable for level 74 ( I honestly thought this was a really good deal ) but Nope! That guy said I could be a duper.

Regarding event items though, I have huge admiration for them and really wanna try getting my hands on it. But like everyone else here, worried about getting cheated I can only continue to drool over them. I wanna participate in the events! But I know my "Inter Continent" connection wont allow me to.

I love the game and they way it is meant to be played. Unfortunately, some people out there intend to ruin it for others for their own selfish desire.

Now I know why people wouldnt trade with me. Anyone who read my thread before would know that I'm still new to the game and the ins and outs of it. I heard before about these duping cases but never exactly knew what you guys were talking about.

I'm a PS+ Member and I bought the privilege because of the cool offers and free games. Not to mention they give exclusive PS+ pets for DD. But being labelled as a potential duper pissed me off really good. I once tried trading off my 83 Apprentice Animus 75^ for a decent shai usable for level 74 ( I honestly thought this was a really good deal ) but Nope! That guy said I could be a duper.

Regarding event items though, I have huge admiration for them and really wanna try getting my hands on it. But like everyone else here, worried about getting cheated I can only continue to drool over them. I wanna participate in the events! But I know my "Inter Continent" connection wont allow me to.

I love the game and they way it is meant to be played. Unfortunately, some people out there intend to ruin it for others for their own selfish desire.

I would still encourage you to sign up :)

You sent me a broken link. I am still yet to get one that works. Change your avatar while you're at it please.
ok I when to sleep I will show you later

I have ps+ strictly for the the protection but I waited before I got it till I had a rep plus I am a man of my word and when I made my first trade on here I directly stated I will always pay you back for anything I give you that has been duped with either a full refund or an item worth the value of said duped item or more

That's why people like Capt & some others already told us on different post ("Trade at your own risk") If u are afraid that the item that they will trade u is duped, then don't trade. Me, I learned my lesson & that's it for trading. No more trading for me bec I'll jz go crazy if its duped. anywy, so yeah I won't blame anyone anymore bec if they trade u some duped stuff, probably they did or did not know it if its duped or not. Needless to say, the community should watch out. Legit traders & others must learn their lessons. If there's a way that PS3 will break the chain of trading option, please do it. Coz I'm sick & tired of these duping/trading stuff. All of us were duped & got a duped item we don't know until it vanishes into thin air.

So yeah, blaming this & that nvr stopped the person responsible. I myslf knw this bec he/she already send me msg that the community nvr stopped him/her from trading/selling.. So i say what the hell??? Its freaking useless. SO newbies & veterans please, please stop trading.. If its your trusted friend & will tell u that he/she will give u something if the item he/she traded u is duped (go ahead) but until u got a confirmation like that, (trade at your own risk) or don't trade at all.. CASE SOLVED

That's why people like Capt & some others already told us on different post ("Trade at your own risk") If u are afraid that the item that they will trade u is duped, then don't trade. Me, I learned my lesson & that's it for trading. No more trading for me bec I'll jz go crazy if its duped. anywy, so yeah I won't blame anyone anymore bec if they trade u some duped stuff, probably they did or did not know it if its duped or not. Needless to say, the community should watch out. Legit traders & others must learn their lessons. If there's a way that PS3 will break the chain of trading option, please do it. Coz I'm sick & tired of these duping/trading stuff. All of us were duped & got a duped item we don't know until it vanishes into thin air.

So yeah, blaming this & that nvr stopped the person responsible. I myslf knw this bec he/she already send me msg that the community nvr stopped him/her from trading/selling.. So i say what the hell??? Its freaking useless. SO newbies & veterans please, please stop trading.. If its your trusted friend & will tell u that he/she will give u something if the item he/she traded u is duped (go ahead) but until u got a confirmation like that, (trade at your own risk) or don't trade at all.. CASE SOLVED

interesting but it should be the other way around were you should always trade at ur own risk but still be able to trade instead of not at all

interesting but it should be the other way around were you should always trade at ur own risk but still be able to trade instead of not at all

But it's not, and unfortunately never will be

Event items worth is determined by the beholder.

If you think they are only worth mana, so be it, but they show a legacy part to the game, and to me personally they represent fond memories.

That being said, the worth of any farmable item is less than the mana they are worth, simply because if you play long enough, you'll find a better version.

Your girlfriends 150+^ staff is worth 1 mana to me, again it all comes down to who is looking at the item.

That's just my personal opinion. :)

Classic stole the words right out of my mouth