Sign in to follow this  
eligio_94

The truth about event items / pets IMO

Or if the save file was unlocked so EVERYONE could backup there,stuff it wouldn't even be a big deal if you did get traded a dupe

that makes everyone a duper and at that point than why even play if you can get everything for free cuz everyone has dupes?

Or if the save file was unlocked so EVERYONE could backup there,stuff it wouldn't even be a big deal if you did get traded a dupe

Then I would never trade everyone will dupe

Everyone would dupe but nobody would lose anything. I think that's a fair trade.

Farming weapons isn't the only reason to play, and having an item you know isn't duped will still be worth the effort so you don't have to keep downloading,old saves again and again.

Idc about Mods so not address.

Everyone would dupe but nobody would lose anything. I think that's a fair trade.

Farming weapons isn't the only reason to play, and having an item you know isn't duped will still be worth the effort so you don't have to keep downloading,old saves again and again.

Idc about Mods so not address.

thats stupid than wahts the point of playing why not stop dupeing and just trade like normal how its sappose to be?

Duping would disappear since people will have acesss to mod items. They'll be able to create any item theyd want. Duping would be useless.

mods are also frowned upon

thats stupid than wahts the point of playing why not stop dupeing and just trade like normal how its sappose to be?

mods are also frowned upon

Because duping can't be stopped.

Duping would disappear since people will have acesss to mod items. They'll be able to create any item theyd want. Duping would be useless.

That's a good point, a positive aspect to modding

Because duping can't be stopped.

so because you can stop it you join it to make it worse? thats why duping doesn't stop cuz ppl like you just say well if u cant beat them join them

but you like to give dupe weapon like you dupe my ex clean soda

First I don't do it on purpose. I know a lot of ppl that as soon they know the item they got r dupe they trade it I'm done trading like that. When I make a lobby n ppl want that item I'll tell them it's legit or don't know n if I'm 100% it's dupe I'll tell them but I'll still trade it to them if they want it. Then I'll say trade at ur own risk then they still accept the trade I'm fine. N Ur clean soda was already dupe, then I got it. But this is ur second time doing this. Like i said everyone will get one when the patch comes out

so because you can stop it you join it to make it worse? thats why duping doesn't stop cuz ppl like you just say well if u cant beat them join them

Little bit lol that's Wat the saying is but really who made duping happen. I mean who first did it

I dont understand why they are "worth" so much i do understand you cant farm them and they are a once in a life time chance to obtain them unless threw a trade but the risk of dupes are rather high IMO. Id like to say i am a experienced trader and i have ran into some duped items. Not knowing if its a dupe or not is a killer because you A want to trade it quickly so it dosent disappear on you, or B add it to your collection and only show it in your tavern for display if your a collector. But back on track i dont understand why lets say a elf of the wand is worth so much if you can easily get a better wand. i know the event items were amazing pre patch but its post patch now so find them rather well useless. The Pets how ever are post patch and are amazing so those i do understand. But now here is my main concern as a trader i use to have most the event weapons when i found out that they could possibly be duped i traded or sold to tavern keep. ( yes i sold event items to the bank ) Some people PMed me saying it disappeared im not a bad guy so i payed them back. The way i see it is no one really uses them unless its a soda for marrogo glitch or bug or whatever it is. So why are they so expensive and why does everyone have so many of them. You would think if an item is expensive then there shouldnt be so many for instance my girlfriend has a 152^ oculus for 74 and its worth is high to me and her but if i were to offer it id get offers like a kryat, gunslinger, elf , and bound. maybe less. If something is worth alot that means there is not alot of them that are the same. Okay i have been ranting alot but here we go. Event WEAPONS not pets but weapons are the same as mana to the tavern keep. Think about it its just a currency in the game and if you dont have it you cant do too much but why trade event weapons for more event weapons IDK.

So i want you ( who ever cared enough to read this ) to post what you think are event weapons actually good? or are they just a currency? And do you like this about the current trading system or dont you?

personally i dont like event weapons other than the krayt because its fun to kill people in the tavern but other than that its just a currency that i feel takes away form trades. And please dont get me wrong im not saying to stop the events or anything like that i love the event pets their amazing just want people to stop selling dupes and everything because its hard for me to get an item i want if i dont have event weapons. so thank you for your time and i just really hope this thread dosent die just want people to read it.

Whats true is ruins the trades. Thats why I banned myself from trading in the trade section. I don't any event items and I have none.

Duping started getting serious like in March ( i think). Before that most items would be legit. Only like 3 people duped at the beginning but now most people do.
Duping got serious around when the Captain came out

Whats true is ruins the trades. Thats why I banned myself from trading in the trade section. I don't any event items and I have none.

yay another believer :D
Duping got serious around when the Captain came out

duping really exploded when patch came out too

I never said that people should dupe, I just said unlock the save so people can protect themselves. If an individual chooses to dupe that's on them.

But atleast if you fall victim to a duper you could get your stuff back. it's better than nothing at all, which is the current situation.

I never said that people should dupe, I just said unlock the save so people can protect themselves. If an individual chooses to dupe that's on them.

But atleast if you fall victim to a duper you could get your stuff back. it's better than nothing at all, which is the current situation.

so whats the point of playing the game if every item is duped?

For me event items are like currency ingame... case typically if you want to purchase something its easier to negotiate with event items.... and my first event item is from you :monk: but this duping thing ruins the community i have got a skittle from trade and its dupe so i ended up giving the original trade i dont want to ruin my reputation from that...

For me event items are like currency ingame... case typically if you want to purchase something its easier to negotiate with event items....

i support this 100%

so whats the point of playing the game if every item is duped?

As things are EVERY ITEM IS DUPED...so I don't know how to answer that other than to ask you why you play now.

As things are EVERY ITEM IS DUPED...so I don't know how to answer that other than to ask you why you play now.

because i have fun playing and grinding for weapons and armor and i only trade legit ppl

because i have fun playing and grinding for weapons and armor and i only trade legit ppl

Ok, and you could continue to do that and continue to only trade legit ppl. And if you were ever fooled or tricked or scammed it wouldn't matter cuz you could just upload an old save like PS+ user can now.

Ok, and you could continue to do that and continue to only trade legit ppl. And if you were ever fooled or tricked or scammed it wouldn't matter cuz you could just upload an old save like PS+ user can now.

but i wont because im smarter than that and i dont trade with people who i dont know and i dont have ps+ and if u get scammed thats ur fault for letting it happen so why start duping to get ur stuff back?