Glitterhelm insane with 2 controllers.... gets you 2.4 mil on your dps between 1.8 - 2.1 mil on the tower...

If you get fast you can complete this in 10 minutes MAX... including build stages :)

I know mistymire wave 1 is fast but is there another way to level up faster? thanks
Glitterhelm, this has been proven multiple times...if you do the math its actually more efficient than repeating the first wave of misty. =)

Glitterhelm is awesome, if you can get two other dps people in with your two controllers, throw some mics on, it can be fun, but it can be so boring if no one is talking tho! GLITTERBURN!

Glitterhelm by far. I can do perfect runs around 7 min. And my build works 1-4 players. Shot me a request And I will show you how to build it.

I have a feeling he will use a standard build similar to us all however he probably deals a heck of a lot of damage, he will just hit the crystal and run around during combat stage to heal, only build stages you need are the first 2 i guess

If you are talking about the title in your post "BEST" way of leveling up... I'd have to say just to play the game and level up as you go. Don't bother level grinding cause it's super boring. But that's just me.

Also there is going to be a harder difficulty in a later patch. Hopefully much MUCH better experience gains with it.

Yes that's with build and on insane.

Really mmm you from UK will record your 7 minute Impossible build. I say that as the best time is around 6.49 and thats just the combat phase. so by your logic you build the first round in 11 secs. Suppose only way it would e possible would be 4 player no build time at all and build in the combat phase hitting the crystal straight away each time ;-).

Now tell the truth heheh.

Really mmm you from UK will record your 7 minute Impossible build. I say that as the best time is around 6.49 and thats just the combat phase. so by your logic you build the first round in 11 secs. Suppose only way it would e possible would be 4 player no build time at all and build in the combat phase hitting the crystal straight away each time ;-).

Now tell the truth heheh.

Si - We should try this, maybe 2 builders? gets everything built in wave 1 then switch out to monk for wave 2 and then back to dps, surely you cant get much quicker than that? 4 enemies would bring 2k enemies last round, that alone is 5 mins!

With 4 people, it may be possible to build during the combat phase. The builder would immediately go to the nearest spawn and start building while the others take the various other spawns, then just keep building additional spawns as you go along, hitting the crystal at the start of each build phase. That's the only way I see it being done, and I still don't think it could be done in 7 minutes...maybe under 10, and I can't see it being done with less than 3-4 people because there are 5 total spawns in the game.

If you are talking about the title in your post "BEST" way of leveling up... I'd have to say just to play the game and level up as you go. Don't bother level grinding cause it's super boring. But that's just me.

Also there is going to be a harder difficulty in a later patch. Hopefully much MUCH better experience gains with it.

boring but sometimes necessary to lvl up ur builders not alot of ppl use builders there whole way through a match usually switch to dps characters

Doing morrago survival,is a nice change of pace.

Doing,glitter survival to wave 13 is better than the campaign xp per minute wise.

~180K XP/minute -> Mistymire 1st wave. Almost nothing required.
~1.8M XP/20 minutes -> Glitterhelm if you are unable to solo/dual controller
2M+ XP/ <=15 minutes -> If you can dual controller and are good at not getting hit (;

As far as I AM concerned, Mistymire has always been the fastest ever for me. It's easy to do, it's convenient, and tbh I just found it plain out better. (Especially since my towers aren't the best)

I dont mistymure power upgrade. I like to finish the map and go back to the tavern to see whats in the shop. Plus, i like to beat my highscore at Glitterhelm, currently nr20 (EUlist) and struggling to get higher :)